Thread: Open Beta Events     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Veyron Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Open Beta Events

Does anyone know the official schedule for these, how they're going to handle them, etc etc? Will we need to download ANOTHER client -_-? lol.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
    Does anyone know the official schedule for these, how they're going to handle them, etc etc? Will we need to download ANOTHER client -_-? lol.
    Here's to hoping OB is a newer version than 1.1. I don't think they're going to 1.5 yet though.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I don't think we'll download another client.. maybe just an update. As for news and schedules, I like to visit aionsource.com. Good community/news forum with a database of the crafts and items. However.. open beta won't be announced till at least CBT6 is over.. which is over in about an hour or so.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Veyron Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuushin View Post
    I don't think we'll download another client.. maybe just an update. As for news and schedules, I like to visit aionsource.com. Good community/news forum with a database of the crafts and items. However.. open beta won't be announced till at least CBT6 is over.. which is over in about an hour or so.
    the Community/info (outside of official stuff) of AS has always been a bit off lol. Any new info on OB?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Aiononline.com the official one then?

E. Body
    BG Level

English Aion is gold, they are printing discs. The discs are supposed to have 1.5 on them. It would suck if we didnt get 1.5 for open beta.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuushin View Post
    Aiononline.com the official one then?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    English Aion is gold, they are printing discs. The discs are supposed to have 1.5 on them. It would suck if we didnt get 1.5 for open beta.
    At first I was expecting 1.5 for openbeta, but I dunno now with nc... just getting the feeling that won't happen.