BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Adding to Temperance:

Does he have a definitive repop timer after dying or can he simply just be thrown back into the lottery mix 15mins later?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Since either Pixie Earring or Defending Ring are forced to drop on KB, theoretically, if everyone in the alliance had a Pixie Earring, could you force a Defending Ring to drop?!

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    Adding to Temperance:

Does he have a definitive repop timer after dying or can he simply just be thrown back into the lottery mix 15mins later?
    As my previous post suggests, I'm pretty sure it's not a regular lottery, but more like it picks a tower after death where it will pop when that Zdei dies, and switches towers on a regular interval. 15min sounds right on repop but due to the way we farm sea we don't often do back-to-back Temperances so not 100% on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Despain View Post
    Since either Pixie Earring or Defending Ring are forced to drop on KB, theoretically, if everyone in the alliance had a Pixie Earring, could you force a Defending Ring to drop?!
    You would need everyone in your alliance to have a Pixie earring, and you would need it to be 2004 before they patched just the thing you're asking about.

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Despain View Post
    It's my understanding that this used to be the case years ago but SE nerfed it. Whether Pixie Earring appears in the pool anyway or nothing does I don't know, I don't do kings.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

Lol, alright thanks

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Thanks for all of your replies about salvage. Really appreciated it, thanks.

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Does the critical hit rate bonus on crit WS apply to all hits or just the first?

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

All hits I believe.

Question~
    Does Steel Cyclone have an attack bonus like YGK and some other single hit WS's, or is it like Kaiten and Catastrophe where they lack that bit of attack buff?

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Thanks.

Multiplies pDIF by 5/3 as I recall.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

k, been searching my ass off and cant find the answer

can you use someone else's security token to register on to your account for the mog satchel then cancel it later?

heard something about this a while back and im running out of room for gear

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram
    As my previous post suggests, I'm pretty sure it's not a regular lottery, but more like it picks a tower after death where it will pop when that Zdei dies, and switches towers on a regular interval. 15min sounds right on repop but due to the way we farm sea we don't often do back-to-back Temperances so not 100% on that.
    I've had a temperance pop on first ph killed after previous one, though people went afk so 15 minutes sounds about right. I've had people stationed at all placeholders and still taken 2-3 pops each to pop temp.. do you make a point of synchronizing the kills when you do this and observe 100% pop rate?

Yeah everyone holds theirs at 10%ish and then all kill at roughly the same time (usually within 10 seconds of the first one that dies). As for 100% pop rate, there have been 1 or 2 times that it hasn't happened, but so rare that I'm led to believe that this method works and we did something wrong in those cases (as I said above, maybe just due to freak coincidence it "moves" towers before they have all died).

Quote Originally Posted by Suiram View Post
    Yeah everyone holds theirs at 10%ish and then all kill at roughly the same time (usually within 10 seconds of the first one that dies).
    I'll have to give it a try sometime, though if it was just a random 100% ph I don't think it'd matter(since they'd all be dead at once).

I think of it more along the lines of like Faith ???, popping in a tower 15min after it dies and moving around every so often. So you could by freak accident kill one and in the 10~30 seconds before you kill the one that should trigger it, it moves to a tower whose PH is already dead. That kind of thing. Or maybe, like the ???s, there's a period of half a minute or so every 20min (or however often it switches towers) where it can't pop at all. Something small enough to make it happen occasionally where it won't pop with this method, yet still pops in the vast majority of cases.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    k, been searching my ass off and cant find the answer

can you use someone else's security token to register on to your account for the mog satchel then cancel it later?

heard something about this a while back and im running out of room for gear

You can but then those two accounts are associated via a Square Enix account. So may be fine if it's your husband/wife or w/e but not so great if it's random friend.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

1. Is Reverend Mail worth it for a melee WHM, and if so can Shen be zerged with an M.Kris DRK, 3~5 SAMs, WHM and a Chainstunner?

2. I should be getting a new laptop today or tomorrow and have all the original individual expansion discs with the 9 hour update. Is there any way to speed this process up with by copy pasting files/getting a torrent, or am I stuck with the long update?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    1. Is Reverend Mail worth it for a melee WHM, and if so can Shen be zerged with an M.Kris DRK, 3~5 SAMs, WHM and a Chainstunner?

2. I should be getting a new laptop today or tomorrow and have all the original individual expansion discs with the 9 hour update. Is there any way to speed this process up with by copy pasting files/getting a torrent, or am I stuck with the long update?
    2. some where on windower.net is the a download for all the updates, so you could download them in advance, and manually update it (copy + paste into the FFXI folder). Although windower site is borked atm.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

I've seen Temperance literally pop back to back, if that matters, lol.

Insert witty title here
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

COR Solo - Is it really just +movement and a macro to swap visible gear, use quick draw, wait 1, equip visible slot again?

If so, are hermes' sandals enough for most solos? I know that redlegs would add more room for error, but I'd really like to avoid going to Sky again if possible.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Esvedium View Post
    COR Solo - Is it really just +movement and a macro to swap visible gear, use quick draw, wait 1, equip visible slot again?

If so, are hermes' sandals enough for most solos? I know that redlegs would add more room for error, but I'd really like to avoid going to Sky again if possible.
    Since shit dont stack, it doesn't really matter what you use for cor faster run walk (skadi feet herpies sandles or Crimson legs) although seeing as you have rdm 75 might be a good idea to invest in doing sky again

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast