Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Symbah

Ahh so this explains it! I recently had a run-in with Enygma. For the last couple weeks me and a few people have been doing some low-man Sea, all in the hopes of getting a Novio, which Enygma constantly egged us on with. Which was pretty suspicious anyway.

Cutting the non-important details, after doing many JoLs, we totalled 4 Novio's, 3 of which Enygma kept to himself. I feel pretty stupid falling for his scheme, I wasted a lot of time making him gil in the short time I was acquainted with him. He's currently ignoring my tells, along with the others who we had done Sea with. So needless to say, I know we won't see the earrings. ^^;

I heard some rumors and decided to have a peek around here and not surprised at what I found. He pretends to be a nice person, but during events he was an asshole. I'll be sure to spread word to stay clear of this person..

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

title updated

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Some guy called Enygma showed up on our server recruiting for a new LS. Although its Ryman who does the shouts (co-incidentally when they started shouting, I checked Ryman's sales history on FFXIAH.com and his last sale was a year ago. Now he has no sale history) Besides a few new 75s like DRK and MNK, his profile matches Deemos' almost to a T. Just look at Enygma on Caitsith. I clicked on the LS then the jobs/crafts tabs just to make absolutely sure. Even looking at Enygma on Bismark who has RDM at 80, this Enygma too has RDM at 80. He must've only showed up today or yesterday.

Don't think I can post screen shots yet but I have one of him AFK in upper in 5/5 heca+1, Mandau, Ridill, V.Belt. Asked a few people I know if they remember this guy being on our server but no-one does. Just thought I'd post because of the matches, him suddenly showing up, things in common with Deemos etc

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The only Mandau w/o TH4. The kid hung out with a taru named Epidemik on Bismarck. Frequent places to find this guy are in korroloka or in Sea.

Be careful of this guy. Applied to my shell right after the server merge using a random mandau thf from another shell. He will do sneaky stuff always- as well as scam people w/ accounts.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I remember Ikuni. First comes across as a nice guy but is a greedy bastard. He started a einherjar LS called OdinsChamber and it failed hard. Even 20+ members couldn't clear T1. And he made it clear he was after E body. Even asked him If I could leech the last of my BRD XP in a SMN burn PT and he tried to charge me 200k even though I was in his LS. Avoid this fag at all costs and let him in no LS.

Shirai

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    Even asked him If I could leech the last of my BRD XP in a SMN burn PT and he tried to charge me 200k even though I was in his LS. Avoid this fag at all costs and let him in no LS.
    Not meaning to defend this guy, but in a similar position I'd do exactly the same.
    If I Summoner or Chigoe burn, I do it for myself and the group I go with.
    Giving even one LS member that is not officially part of that group a freebe makes me have to do the same for every member of the LS and ending up doing that every day or having to listen to them whine and nag about it until I decide to quit.

No the only freebe you'll be getting in that situation is if you are the level sync or if you can contribute otherwise, wether you're a member of the LS matters not.
    People are lined up willing to pay good gil for it.

My apologies for the non-contibutional off-topic.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

But isn't this the guy who was shouting to sell smn and sync spots, while being the leech and not bringing his own pullers? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Not meaning to defend this guy, but in a similar position I'd do exactly the same.
    If I Summoner or Chigoe burn, I do it for myself and the group I go with.
    Giving even one LS member that is not officially part of that group a freebe makes me have to do the same for every member of the LS and ending up doing that every day or having to listen to them whine and nag about it until I decide to quit.

No the only freebe you'll be getting in that situation is if you are the level sync or if you can contribute otherwise, wether you're a member of the LS matters not.
    People are lined up willing to pay good gil for it.

My apologies for the non-contibutional off-topic.
    It's not like he said "Sorry, There's no room for a leech" He went all out on me saying I didn't know him enough and didn't deserve to be in his SMN burn PT's, Even as SMN sometimes. I know it was a lot to ask but he could of gave me a simple answer instead of being a douche.

Thread needs title update.

Enygma jumped to caitsith. Same name, same trash gear and relic.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Apparently, my LS members missed it when I announced to them about this character. One of them joined his Abyssea shout run, won lot on Auric dagger and he got kicked from alliance. There's a couple other situations, but it's not as big of a deal. The less things he accomplishes in this server, the faster he'll leave...
    Edit: He has a mule, Smithj. I guess he uses that to shout as well.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Sadly though this thread was linked onto a FFXIAH recruitment thread for the LS and had the supposed "leader" bitching it wasn't the same Enygma etc. He even noted that even though he was the leader, Enygma did the pay outs. We can just try warning people but I still see people running to join his shout events at the possible chance of shinies. Hell, on his linkshell page I even see names I never thought I would see in screenshots killing JoL with him. Still hope he jumps ship soon. First time I had to put on blocks for shouts in WG simply because he was spamming the hell out of the area with shouts.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Sadly I didn't know about him, and when he asked to borrow 2 mil I lent it to him.

I have a rule that any gil I lend I understand I probably will never get back again, but it is still depressing. Hopefully some day he will get what's coming to him.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

And this is why you shouldn't lend money/gear to people unless you live within murdering distance.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    Sadly I didn't know about him, and when he asked to borrow 2 mil I lent it to him.

I have a rule that any gil I lend I understand I probably will never get back again, but it is still depressing. Hopefully some day he will get what's coming to him.
    This is why everyone should read BG, EVERYONE.

Is he still enygma btw? transfer is up by now.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Haven't seen him around but there is rumours his character moved to another server so people should be wary of any new Mandau users that show up.

Melee Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nermie Boy
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I played nice with this guy and got stuff done for a while ...

Until one day he asks me to borrow a couple mil to buy Briareus's Sash for 9M because it was cheap! I told him the market was going to crash and that there was no chance I'd lend him gil to buy it because people would farm the hell out of Briareus. Seems like he wanted to scam me.

Was fun Enygma/Futch. Enjoy the rest of the game.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Saw a "new" Mandau thf today in Port Jeuno without a pearl on so I got curious. Maat's cap, shadow ring, velo belt, trotter boots, etc.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5...ygmapewpew.jpg

FFXIAH:

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Caitsith/Enygma#home

Only discrepancy is 81 fishing skill on ffxiah vs. the 80 in his bazaar, but could easily be due to lack of updating his bazaar comment. Looks like he's back on Caitsith again.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Tiphia sting.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

In the past, he wouldn't deny being Futchy if asked. Even if that is him, it really doesn't have much significance. He's one of the most obnoxious Asperger's children I've ever met; I doubt any of the 2-4 decent shells on Caitsith would tolerate him. To my knowledge, he never even wanted to join a real linkshell while on Caitsith.

He'll probably end up making another shout shell, which will break after a month or so, due to him being retarded.

Melee Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nermie Boy
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Early reports that he tried to screw over some friends during a seals run.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast