Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Sikozu

WARNING: Jacob Futch / A.K.A: Jamofu, Deemos, Guni, Futchy,Ikuni, UPDATED 9/17 Ekotren on Asura

I know this is probably not the right spot to put this. So I really hope a mod can move it to the correct spot for me. (first time on these forums). I saw a thread for cross server background check on Futchy. But unfortunately it was closed and I was not able to post this there. I would like to warn everyone about him. He is not a very decent person and ended up stealing a lot from a lot of people. I want those that were scammed by him or had items ninja looted to take note as to how bad this person really is.

Proof of Warning:
    Mod edit: links to rmt sites are strictly prohibited on the forums

I know most of you probably dont support RMT activity. But I also know some people are in the closet about it and i want them to make sure they stay safe and dont get their stuff stolen from under their nose. I work for EGS and I recently had an issue where someone had their account stolen then sold on EGS. (found out about this through BG). So I want to help prevent this from happening to anyone in the future.

Best Regards,
    eGamingSupply Staff

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Sikozu View Post
    I know this is probably not the right spot to put this. So I really hope a mod can move it to the correct spot for me. (first time on these forums). I saw a thread for cross server background check on Futchy. But unfortunately it was closed and I was not able to post this there. I would like to warn everyone about him. He is not a very decent person and ended up stealing a lot from a lot of people. I want those that were scammed by him or had items ninja looted to take note as to how bad this person really is.

Proof of Warning:

I know most of you probably dont support RMT activity. But I also know some people are in the closet about it and i want them to make sure they stay safe and dont get their stuff stolen from under their nose. I work for EGS and I recently had an issue where someone had their account stolen then sold on EGS. (found out about this through BG). So I want to help prevent this from happening to anyone in the future.

Best Regards,
    eGamingSupply Staff
    Call the police on his ass. He is stealing money right?

Sikozu

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Call the police on his ass. He is stealing money right?
    Oh yes and lots of it. There are a few people that I know of who are contacting that police department. I hope more come forward as well. He has tried to sell that Mandau (THF) account over and over. We are finally bringing him to light.

EDIT:
    Also found some more info here

Sikozu

This is a warning to anyone buying or selling FFXI accounts / gil. There is a person by the name of Jacob Futchy who is scamming people of money. He has attempting to sell his Mandau account on numerous accessions. He has also been caught withholding gil transactions after he has been paid. The following information on Jacob Futchy has been made public. Please be sure to check and make sure you know who you are dealing with when engaging in transactions.

Mod edit: No posting personal information.

Killing Ifrit Profile: Futchy - Viewing Profile
    BG Thread About Futchy: [Diabolos] Deemos (bc) - Order of the Blue Gartr

Below is some information on the account he tries to sell and recall. Make sure to take note that if you ever engage in a transaction with someone concerning a FFXI account that you use our Middleman service. I will be sure to let all our Middleman know of the account to look out for. Just in case he tries to change it up since he is being announced.
    If you encounter this user or find any information on him please feel free to post it here. I will keep everything updated as it comes in! Oh and if you would like you may also file a report with "Crime Investigation" as you see fit:

Portsmouth Police Dept.
    Crime Investigation
    (757) 393-8536

Known Character Aliases: Jamofu, Deemos, Guni, Futchy
    Known Server's He has been on: Diabolos, Asura

There are tons of information on Futchy that can be found if you search in google "WARNING MUST READ!: Scammer Jacob Futch / A.K.A: Futchy". I am not allowed to give you the link so hopefully you will look for it yourselves.

If you have been scammed by Futchy or know of someone that has please read the below information and what you can do to help bring him down.

I talked with Detective Roten from Portsmouth Police Dept. He explained what we need to do. He knows him well. Apparently, he got in trouble with the law when he was a juvenile. He is going to pay him a visit but I won't say when (in case Jacob is reading this post).

For those who have been scammed by Jacob, please follow procedures.

* File a complaint on Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
    * Call Portsmouth Police Dept. @ (757) 393-8536 and ask for Detective Roten.

Please don't feel ashamed. Be brave and file the report. With enough evidence, he will be in serious trouble.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'm pretty sure you can't post personal information.

But wow, do you work for the IRS or something? lmao. Address, previous address, phone number, high school w/ graduation yr, parent's name, place of employment, picture. That's hilarious.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

All I have to say is, hes ugly as sin.

Miayoko

Yeah I really don't think you can post someones personal info like that I know that he might be a cheat and your upset regardless of how bad hes scamming digging into his r/l info isn't going to solve it.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I actually wonder how this person felt calling the police. "Hi, our video game things have been robbed! Please help!" Rofl

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

RMT outing an RMT?

Hahahahahahahahaha. Too good.

Nah, that's shitty though. Guy deserves what's coming to him.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Holy fuck EgamingSupply doesn't play when you fuck them over. Just put all his information out there.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I dunno. Plenty of people get dicked on that website from what I hear. This is the first I've seen go down like this. Albeit I don't try to keep watch.

Community RMTing just leaves so many possibilities open to scam/fuck someone over.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Too bad this info is wrong considering I actually know Jacob, well the address is anyways.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Have to agree, an RMT outting an RMT is fucking amazing. But yeah, he's pretty much a cunt. Check out these threads for a mildly-entertaining read:

Deemos opens his own "Lakshmi's Premier" Dynamis shell, and his own member ninja-lots Assassin's Armlets right out from under him ... and people STILL don't side with him:
    Player Warning: Fledfire - Forum - FFXIAH.com

Vicious (a now-broken Lakshmi LS) apparently invaded Deemos' Dynamis-Xarcabard ... and again, people STILL don't side with him:
    Drama Placeholder - Forum - FFXIAH.com

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

rofl, hell hath no fury like an egs staff member scorned.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can't post personal information.

But wow, do you work for the IRS or something? lmao. Address, previous address, phone number, high school w/ graduation yr, parent's name, place of employment, picture. That's hilarious.
    We used to do it on neo-geo.com when we were dealing with scammers who would steal from other members in terms of thousands of dollars. The person who did this act is obviously not only stealing in game but also taking real money from people as well.

That deserves to have all his information made public.

Sikozu

There is always an unspoke rule when it comes to RMT. We dont generally out each other nor do we ever speak of the matter with people we dont know would agree with the choices we've made. I am not necessarily "outing" him so to speak. I am warning the community of his fraudulent activity.

Now I understand many of you think this is hillarious me being RMT and all. But this is not about RMT'ing. This is about one person who has stolen a lot of money from countless people. No he has not stolen from EGS, or done anything to really piss (excuse my language if thats not allowed) us off. But it is rare we get this much information on someone especially a scammer. It leaves a very big window open to warn the community with. More "bait for the hooK" so to speak. Now the police dept. has been informed by the individuals (some at least). Who have had the pleasure of dealing with jacob.

No matter if its virtual goods or not, stealing money is still a crime. Believe it or not those issues are very real, and they are dealt with if someone can manage to get enough information on the person to report it to the police. We are not talking $20 here, this is actually $1,000+. He never scammed me personally. But I really dislike people who steal from others.

I am sorry if I was not allowed to post any personal information on this user. A Mod can remove it if they want to ^^. But I felt as if someone who is willing to steal large amounts of money from people with no remorse. Really doesn't deserve the respect of privacy.

ah I love you Futchy.

Sikozu

OMG ignore this >.> my browser / internet freaked out and double posted.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Some background info, most of the information they have on futchy is because he gave it freely by only using western union which requires first/last name and city/state, with that any idiot with google can figure the rest of it out.

Futchy is an idiot, but just saying.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast