Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Lordgenbu View Post
    Also he's never stolen from me.
    LOLLOLOLOL

So if you have kids, and you find out a sexual predator who was just released from jail moves next to you (I'm aware there are laws that they cant live within x distance of kids...just go along with it) and he says "dont worry, I've never molested YOUR kid", you'll be ok with it?

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Cause innocent people jump servers and change names by themselves all the time. A criminal would never cross multiple borders undergoing name changes to evade scrutiny.

I am not saying he couldn't turn over a new leaf. I am saying it is shady as fuck and I would not associate myself with him. Also would not let him borrow 1 gil even if he needed it for a boat to get away from me. Friendly advice, Lordgenbu.

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    So if you have kids, and you find out a sexual predator who was just released from jail moves next to you (I'm aware there are laws that they cant live within x distance of kids...just go along with it) and he says "dont worry, I've never molested YOUR kid", you'll be ok with it?
    Sounds legit man

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

LOLLOLOLOL

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MM73OSzsi-..._candy_van.jpg

LOLLOLOLOL

I wouldn't give a shit unless he tried to molest mine. Maybe, for all you know, he's a changed person and got the help he needed etc.? Who are you to judge someone by their past mistakes?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyX View Post
    I wouldn't give a shit unless he tried to molest mine. Maybe, for all you know, he's a changed person and got the help he needed etc.? Who are you to judge someone by their past mistakes?
    Some of these people think, they're gods... LOl

And

Some of us feel like gods on PCP... =O

AlliOze

To the Jacob Futch,

I have dealt with him on Kujata as Pewpeww and his mule Pewpewpew.... He is a ridulcous person and mean and rude and will use you. All this information is true.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

3 and a half years, 15 pages later, and we finally have confirmation. Thank God.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

............yup I got nothing.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Why people gotta fuck with this?

Locking for now, feel free to pm a mod to have it reopened whenever he switches again.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15