Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ikuni is another name that Asurans will recognize. Looks like he's adopting a new MO of stealing famous names from back when he was on Asura.

With how many names he could yank this habit probably won't be helpful in letting you recognize him right away unless you have an Asura native to help you. But I guess you could pay special attention if an FFXIAH search returns a result for the same player on Asura.

/lick
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

How unoriginal can this twat be?

It'd make some small amount of sense if he was stealing the names of people/LSs he was in or got along with. But he isn't.

PodiatryLawl

Siren Futchy

Made new account here(im more of a KI guy myself) to let everyone know there is some kid on Siren with a dynamisdreamland sack saying he\'s new to server just xfered here today with 5/5 HQ heca and a mandau/ridill.

Idk if its him or not, but seems worth looking into. Oh and the kids name is Footchie. So im guessing Futchy=Footchie? I asked this kid he just played dumb. Either playing dumb on purpose or he\'s truely not futchy. But alot of things to consider before thinking that. He has no Server ffxiah history yet, so he must be doing all his buying on a mule or something, or maybe hasn\'t bought anything yet.

Anyway, good luck guys. I sure hope it isn\'t him on my server><

PodiatryLawl

His Siren Mule

He\'s following a level 40sam char around like he\'s a GS following a taru char lol

The mule is named Demi

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lies

All of you are liers, im definatly not on Siren. I quit

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Jamofu View Post
    All of you are liers, im definatly not on Siren. I quit
    Idiots like you don't quit. They just keep on doing the dumb shit they always do, like that one dude's sig says ... like a retarded fucking Terminator.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Maybe so, but idc what any retard says, im not on bismark or siren lol, this thread has been derailed so much u guys will never know where i am even if i do start again.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanna View Post
    Idiots like you don't quit. They just keep on doing the dumb shit they always do, like that one dude's sig says ... like a retarded fucking Terminator.
    You sir (Jamofu), have been lolFeiwong'd.

Does this mean that Psychodwarf and I are (in)famous? Arkanna, you gave a me a good chuckle this morning. Thanks!

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Magnakai View Post
    You sir (Jamofu), have been lolFeiwong'd.

Does this mean that Psychodwarf and I are (in)famous? Arkanna, you gave a me a good chuckle this morning. Thanks!
    Yar, that's a great quote. I can't wait to find an RL situation where I can use it. >.>;;

Beckham141

This character is now Siren\'s Footchie/Demi, please update thread.

He stole this character from CK

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Yay more random retards on Siren.

Zoeebf

Quote Originally Posted by PodiatryLawl View Post
    Made new account here(im more of a KI guy myself) to let everyone know there is some kid on Siren with a dynamisdreamland sack saying he\'s new to server just xfered here today with 5/5 HQ heca and a mandau/ridill.

Idk if its him or not, but seems worth looking into. Oh and the kids name is Footchie. So im guessing Futchy=Footchie? I asked this kid he just played dumb. Either playing dumb on purpose or he\'s truely not futchy. But alot of things to consider before thinking that. He has no Server ffxiah history yet, so he must be doing all his buying on a mule or something, or maybe hasn\'t bought anything yet.

Anyway, good luck guys. I sure hope it isn\'t him on my server><
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckham141 View Post
    This character is now Siren\'s Footchie/Demi, please update thread.

He stole this character from CK
    I didn't really want to make an account for this, but being on Siren it's been bothering me.

The name Footchie brings an error in the delivery box. Demi exists, but that's not surprising. If any others on Siren could confirm this before it gets magically changed, that would be great.

Who made the above posts? Why are they both from first time accounts on proxies? The "\"s tells me they likely are.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

I'll give him a few to pick which account he wants to keep, otherwise I'm going to chose for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeebf View Post
    I didn't really want to make an account for this, but being on Siren it's been bothering me.

The name Footchie brings an error in the delivery box. Demi exists, but that's not surprising. If any others on Siren could confirm this before it gets magically changed, that would be great.

Who made the above posts? Why are they both from first time accounts on proxies? The "\"s tells me they likely are.
    Footchie
    Podiatrylawl -Podiatry is a branch of medicine devoted to the study, diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower leg.

Beckham141 -David Beckham - English footballer

Wtf? O.O

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Well the character escapes give away that the posts were made through a half rate program/script.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Script? have the admins check my IP logs, everyone knows this account is me, but it is cute u guys think im on lakshmi, then bismark, and THEN siren.

Needless to say the popcorn is out.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Jamofu View Post
    Script? have the admins check my IP logs, everyone knows this account is me, but it is cute u guys think im on lakshmi, then bismark, and THEN siren.

Needless to say the popcorn is out.
    I don't care where the fuck you are as long as it isn't Fairy. You sound like a fucking retard.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It is fairy Grats

pixiegoddess

Hello Ikuni/Fleather

I am on the bismarck server and have been doing some SMN burn partys with a guy named Fleather/Ikuni. He didn't seem so bad at first but he can be a bit bossy and rude at times. Well this week he says he can't do the burns cuz SE messed up his Ikuni account. Said he couldn't get his cc to go though to pay for his cross server fee. Well he asked me to try and get it to go through (and as i stated he didn't seem so bad at first I'd helped him do a few things in the game in return I got to smn burn.) He gave me all his info on recovering his xbox gamertag and then his POL id and password then his credit card info. Which he said his girl pays for it. Well need less to say I got it to work for him. I feel very bad now, I'm just a mother who loves to help ppl out when they need it. I had no idea he was this kind of person. If you need the POL id to see if it's a stolen one please send me a message. I'll give it to you. I feel from what I've read here today I made a bad choice in helping him. But I'm willing to help out in bring this person down!!!

Pixiegoddess
    Bismarck

Also FYI--- Fleather/Ikuni's xbox gamertag was Futchy I forgot to say that when I posted this.
    Also lol sorry someone is telling me the info I should include so everyone knows to watch out. Fleather is his new name on bismarck. He started it here and is using Ikuni to smn burn it to 75 RDM. But Ikuni and Fleather are one in the same. Feel free to ask me more about this to confirm this is who your looking out for or watching out for.

chances that's another of futchy's socks? 80%

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast