Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: BlizzCon - Announcements     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fuck yes race changes. Guess I won't have to reroll as a Worgen Druid after all.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I'll probably reroll my DK as Worgen, then race change my rogue to Worgen once that becomes available. Then I'll be content.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

World of worgencraft?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Their racials are already better than humans. The free PVP trinket + rep bonus don't do much for you at max level.

7 bosses in Uldum, dang. A return to the BRD style of dungeon boss count!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

They really need to update the vanilla races graphic-wise, they're falling so far behind on poly count in comparison to the new races (Blood Elf/Draenei and now Goblin/Worgen) that it's getting really noticeable now.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Cross Server LFG is so amazing...if they can keep the lag down.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Cross server LFG

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Their racials are already better than humans. The free PVP trinket + rep bonus don't do much for you at max level.
    they said they are redoing the race traits.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOChamp
    All races will have updated racials with Cataclysm, they should be similar to what the Goblins have. (Increased health/mana potion effects, etc ...)

edit: so are instances going to be cross-server now?

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

damn, icecrown citadel sounds awsome
    At the 2nd floor, you will have to board an airship with your faction leader and race against the other faction to reach the 3rd floor. You will eventually board their ship with rocket packs and catapults to fight them.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

Maybe a silly question but...

For the Worgen Two Forms racial...what's the point in switching forms? Anything besides cosmetic appearances? It's gonna have a big effect on which class I choose if it affects stats but I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere (unless no one knows yet of course).

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Maybe a silly question but...

For the Worgen Two Forms racial...what's the point in switching forms? Anything besides cosmetic appearances? It's gonna have a big effect on which class I choose if it affects stats but I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere (unless no one knows yet of course).
    Just cosmetic. Out of combat you can pick between human/worgen, but during combat you'll always be worgen.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Guild talents are fucking awesome, holy shit. Basically all the stuff they're adding to guilds sounds freaking amazing. Guild items/recipes which are bound to the guild and get transferred back if the person leaves the guild? Awesome. Auto gold to guild bank

The talent tree changes are freaking awesome. I love how they are going to have trees give passive bonuses just for being in the tree such as incereasing healing/dps/tanking and then he followed up with 'Except for DKs we don't know what the hell we're going to do with them'. Haha, but yeah no idea how they'll deal with DKs because so many people use different trees to do a variety of things.

So many cool things Blizzard is doing for WoW, really awesome.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

path of the titans looks alot better than i initially thought. bonus damage after a crit? yes please.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

LMFAO at how enthusiastically this guy came out during the closing ceremony and still got BOO'd when he announced everyone, including those who bought the online stream, would be getting into a lottery for 1,000 slots in the Beta for SC2. That's really lame. So many of those people are going to get invites who won't even do the beta test.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    LMFAO at how enthusiastically this guy came out during the closing ceremony and still got BOO'd when he announced everyone, including those who bought the online stream, would be getting into a lottery for 1,000 slots in the Beta for SC2. That's really lame. So many of those people are going to get invites who won't even do the beta test.
    Would be even funnier if folks wound up with 2 invites since the SC2 beta is what folks got into for going last year.

Ebay: SC2 Beta code, $400 min bid 100% positive feedback A++++++ Pro Seller

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

As much as I want to get into the SC2 beta, I want to get 250 quid in my pocket a lot more.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Grizzly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Just cosmetic. Out of combat you can pick between human/worgen, but during combat you'll always be worgen.
    Thanks so much! Worgen Warlock mischief incoming 2010. ^___^

Was the Tauren Paladin in the video serious? How the hell can you explain Tauren Paladins? This game is starting to feel less like World of Warcraft to be honest.

And I hope that thing about Shamans/Paladins not being able to wear cloth doesn't go through. I haven't had much issues with spell caster mail in WotLK but it's always nice to know if the mail version is shit you can fall back to wearing what mages/warlocks use.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

You can't explain a lot of the things they announced. Stop trying to rationalize Blizzard's moneymaking tactics.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Was the Tauren Paladin in the video serious? How the hell can you explain Tauren Paladins? This game is starting to feel less like World of Warcraft to be honest.

And I hope that thing about Shamans/Paladins not being able to wear cloth doesn't go through. I haven't had much issues with spell caster mail in WotLK but it's always nice to know if the mail version is shit you can fall back to wearing what mages/warlocks use.
    they said they were going to rework a lot of the gear/stats, so I'd imagine they are going to work out ways so you wouldn't want the cloth pieces anyways.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast