Closed Thread
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Additional instances cannot be launched.

Uhhhhh..... So this has been a problem for a while however I've never really had to deal with it much. Sure it happens and then I run in and out for a good 1-3 minutes and we're in. Well I've been trying to get in Ragefire Chasm for well over an hour now and I can say I am very unhappy. This is the first time it has actually caused me to feel angry and it's just about stupid. Raging thread.

Will be fixed come expansion, along with the new dance studio and druid skins...oh wait they actually did druid skins.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Will be fixed come expansion, along with the new dance studio and druid skins...oh wait they actually did druid skins.
    Oh cool another year or so till they fix it.

I watched blizzcon, and it seems they are in the process of adding the adjustments to fix this issue. it's on some of the servers now, and being 'implemented' now. it also brings in the cross server instancing too, don't know if at same time though.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It will be fixed before the expansion when they implement the cross-realm looking for group system. Which Blizzard officially mentioned that it would come this year in patch 3.3.0a*

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Been playing on and off on the EU servers and im getting this alot even on the noobie instances like RFC, SM and SFK.

Doesn't happen at all on my new server, we'd had the upgrades though. On Eonar it was a total bitch, sometimes it'd take 1-2 hours if you even managed to get in at all.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

They have already said they are rolling out the solution already and that all servers will be fixed within a month or two.

But if you keep complaining about it they will totally fix it faster.

If only there were a thread where we could just go to vent. We could complain about whatever grinds our gears without fear of judgment...

Relic Horn
    BG Level

This must only affect certain servers. My server (Kil'jaeden) is medium/high pop and I've never seen this occur once.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Certain Battle groups have been fixed (not mine ;; )

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Kurp View Post
    This must only affect certain servers. My server (Kil'jaeden) is medium/high pop and I've never seen this occur once.
    1. I'm on kil'jaeden too you horde or alliance?

2. kil'jaeden isn't one of the cross-server test realms which is why you don't see it.

I think they did it to 10? servers.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

I don't mind (and can understand...kind of) the additional instances for the low level stuff, but when it's like the heroic daily in Northrend, it's really annoying. I have stopped trying to get into ZG for my baby raptor though until they fix this.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    I don't mind (and can understand...kind of) the additional instances for the low level stuff, but when it's like the heroic daily in Northrend, it's really annoying. I have stopped trying to get into ZG for my baby raptor though until they fix this.
    Well then, that's not self centered at all is it? What about the people leveling up that want to do the low level instances lol... fuck em?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Uh, low level instances are kind of moot, in terms of leveling anyway. Yes they're entertaining, but you get far more exp leveling either grinding or questing than waiting around to...find a group for an instance, get to the instance, do the instance (which may or may not take many whipes at low level), and run back to turn any quests in, and get on with other quests you could have been doing. Even with more dungeon quest exp, you'd probably get more xp/hour if you just quested.

So...yeah I don't care about lowbies that want to do low level instances, because their time could potentially be better spent lol.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    Uh, low level instances are kind of moot, in terms of leveling anyway. Yes they're entertaining, but you get far more exp leveling either grinding or questing than waiting around to...find a group for an instance, get to the instance, do the instance (which may or may not take many whipes at low level), and run back to turn any quests in, and get on with other quests you could have been doing. Even with more dungeon quest exp, you'd probably get more xp/hour if you just quested.

So...yeah I don't care about lowbies that want to do low level instances, because their time could potentially be better spent lol.
    Low level instances that have quests for them are excellent experience. Dungeon quests are usually 1.5-2x the exp of a normal quest for that level and most dungeons at low levels have 2-5 quests associated with them. A dungeon run can easily be 30-45min for a level or two.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    Low level instances that have quests for them are excellent experience. Dungeon quests are usually 1.5-2x the exp of a normal quest for that level and most dungeons at low levels have 2-5 quests associated with them. A dungeon run can easily be 30-45min for a level or two.
    ^

I had a 4-man static all the way to 80, and we spent most of our time spamming instances because 1. they were more fun than questing and 2. we got way more xp/gear out of it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I hardly ever do lower instances with a group, just get a high level buddy to run me. You can argue the xp isnt that much faster, but killing things wearing Blues instead of green is.

If you add quests in the picture, the XP can be really nice. A full clear of BRD with one 52/one 80 with most of the quests is worth close to two levels, which takes less time than grinding them, and gives you 10 or so blues.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by sb View Post
    I hardly ever do lower instances with a group, just get a high level buddy to run me. You can argue the xp isnt that much faster, but killing things wearing Blues instead of green is.

If you add quests in the picture, the XP can be really nice. A full clear of BRD with one 52/one 80 with most of the quests is worth close to two levels, which takes less time than grinding them, and gives you 10 or so blues.
    This too, and is mainly what I meant to be honest. I keep trying to run my gf through stuff to help her catch up, but we can't ever get in, and it's pretty frustrating.