Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Goldsmithing sub question (esp. Clothcraft's key items)

Hay guyz,

Currently planning of levelling ClothCraft sub in order to be able to craft manteels, now levelling the craft itself isn't any challenge, I just wonder if there are any key items worth my time to pick up along the way I level CC for my gold sub?

Eder

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

edit: damn all you wanted to know was about key items...lol I didn't get any...

First off, I made this topic awhile back you can probably find some good stuff:

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/60457...th-0-60-a.html

Secondly, I'm on my second leveling of CC from 0-60 for subs and I've found it to be not too bad other than the 20's material supply wise. Anyways, here's what I think I did/am doing.

grass cloth
    cape
    Hachimaki
    yagudo fletching
    kaginawa
    shinobi-tabi
    bird fletching
    insect fletchings
    silk cloth
    green ribbon

There are plenty of other options, as well as ranges of how far you want to take each of these, but that's all upto you. For example, I didn't take Kaginawa or Shinobi to cap, just used as bridges to get to the next synth. Fletchings on the other hand for a solid 10-12 levels.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hi Cdgreg guy.

Thanks for your quick respond, lol as you can see many of us are bored at some phase of our FF life time. Another cat friend of mine, today he told me he want to build an ultimate campaign, (ie. might craft his own soil ring and get all the vit+ gears he can) it's always good to have some goals to work towards to no matter where you are and what you do :D! So that's why I post it here, I don't go back to CC and work on points while i am at it now!

Eder

p.s i am just reading the link u attached, many oldies & goodies, I like how the ninja utilities at mid way that I can actually use/break even and you can npc the stuff! less handache for inventory management!

edit: yea wth derailed, so anyway i assume there are nothing worth my time to get as keyitem when i am lvling CC as gold sub yes? i don't see any of the high level GS item that require CC sub+1 to break a tier.