Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Gilgamesh: Zenmetsu HNMLS Falling Apart? A Somewhat Advanced Botter Story!

Gilgamesh HNMLS's rejoice! Zenmetsu may be on it's last leg of a very, well... short Special Olympic Race.

Yes, I was kicked. I'm not posting negative things because I was, I'm just posting facts. New leaders, fact. Camping only 3 HNM (If you include Aspid), fact. Kicking members almost every week, fact. Not being able to recruit members cause of poor reputation, fact.

Current Dictator: Katsuuu/Mychi (After Airknight was banned/re-called/whatever.)
    Actual Shellholder: Majrity (He's cool)

The point being made here is that I'm not ragging on just Zenmetsu about mistakes on HNM and other various end-game, but that the shell is in disarray, imo. Obvious logs from in-game seem to justify that I wasn't the only one thinking this...

*NOTE: The text seems to be cut-off @ some point. So, I'll upload a .txt file with all the the txt.

From this, decide for yourself if you REALLY feel like paying $25 to join Zenmetsu. Also, maybe the other shells like Perseverance/HazyMoon/SpoonDaggers/etc. may be able to get back into the HNM scene.

They still do NASA bot, but honestly... they don't have enough members on the bot to outclaim most of the time, if to say, a shell was on linked camping or even actually claiming legit (God forbid, lol).

Good luck!

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Gosh I hate these threads. People never post because they're angry, it's always because they have facts to share. Why can't people post because they're angry?

Oh and, can we have that log in picture format? It's a serious killer to go through that line by line without fabulous colors to back it up.

Every day I'm wafflin'
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I hate to give bandwagon responses to this kind of thing, but... really, no one cares at all. Not that I read the stuff in the spoiler (who in their right mind would?) but basically it seems to boil down to you getting kicked from a shitty LS and then bitching about its shittiness. Newsflash: 99% of shells across all servers are shitty. I can't even name a good one any more - all the reputable ones (the ones that were widely known, at least) are dead, or dying. Calling out an endgame shell for being shitty is pretty pointless these days seeing as there's not much left but trash anyway.

Mumble

Cool story, bro.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Gosh I hate these threads. People never post because they're angry, it's always because they have facts to share. Why can't people post because they're angry?

Oh and, can we have that log in picture format? It's a serious killer to go through that line by line without fabulous colors to back it up.
    I can be angry if you want me to be, baby... :3
    I would, but the fabulous colors are in log format and not in pictures D:

I hate to give bandwagon responses to this kind of thing, but... really, no one cares at all. Not that I read the stuff in the spoiler (who in their right mind would?) but basically it seems to boil down to you getting kicked from a shitty LS and then bitching about its shittiness. Newsflash: 99% of shells across all servers are shitty. I can't even name a good one any more - all the reputable ones (the ones that were widely known, at least) are dead, or dying. Calling out an endgame shell for being shitty is pretty pointless these days seeing as there's not much left but trash anyway.
    Then please step off the bandwagon

Needs moar fucking rage.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

geez at least get a real screenshot

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    Needs moar fucking rage.
    THIS WAS JUST TO WARN PEOPLE ABOUT WASTING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY OF JUMPING SERVERS, GOD DAMN IT! (Better?)

Who cares, servers will merge in a year amirite?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

If a HNMLS religously worships botting 3 Kings it just pisses off everyone on the server. These types of Linkshells have a small group of people who are friends or whatever. These small groups of friends take every good item for themselves and give the garbage to the people that are not a part of this tight-nit-group. Most of the time people will join these types of linkshells because most of their top members have almost everything they want and they just want a fast ticket to good items. It's a known fact that these linkshells don't progress, they only go downhill until the /breaklinkshell happens.

Or they start selling R/Ex gear to retarded rich people for the leaders to get multiple relics.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Who cares, servers will merge in a year amirite?
    Ten-to-one, the servers will just be used to converge with FFXIV. Honestly, I just don't see SE wasting the money on buying brand new servers for FFXIV. They'll wait till the FFXI population dies down and then slowly converge the two, imo.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Or they start selling R/Ex gear to retarded rich people for the leaders to get multiple relics.
    Not unless they blow it on other crap. Btw, I love the sig :D

*Ninja Edit*

By the way, had to take the spoiler off cause it was cutting off all the long text. Sorry about that D:

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Sad then lim, qatar won't buy you gear anymore with his giant RL wallet

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Okay so the breaking news is ... what?

tl;dr OP got kicked for making them lose a Limbus chip now he is calling the sky is falling cus he got kicked.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

He is right one one point tho, zenmetsu got more people passing with their pearl, then Jenna haze had people playing with her vagina

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Velen

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    Okay so the breaking news is ... what?
    Mainly that now HNM might be more available to people on Gilga than it was before. Wasn't a whole lot of breathing room a couple of months ago.

Sad then lim, qatar won't buy you gear anymore with his giant RL wallet
    lol, I wish he had bought me gear D:

And the stupid text keeps getting cut off fuck it!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast