Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Onyxia lolore.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Onyxia lolore.

Victory for the Horde - Quest - World of Warcraft

You have accomplished the impossible. The brood mother of the Black Dragonflight lies dead at your feet. Take her head and present it to your Warchief.

A Most Puzzling Circumstance - Quests - Sigrie

You have accomplished the truly impossible. The brood mother of the Black Dragonflight lies dead at your feet. Seize her head and deliver it to Neeru Fireblade.

I like how she's KILLED twice. Same thing for Nefarion somehow coming back in the expansion. I guess he's a cyborg w/o a fucking head? o_o;!?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Waahhh we killed Kel'Thuzad in vanilla what's he doing back in WotLK

Waahhh we killed Eranikus at level 50, why do I have to talk to him alive and well for my Scepter of the Shifting Sands

Waahhh we killed Kael'Thas in Tempest Keep why is he alive in Magister's Terrace

Seriously you are the biggest crybaby on the WoW boards.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

They are just updating the fight to level 80. The story didn't change, and it's not like you could not have gone back and fought her another 100 times after your first kill.

Edit: As for Kelthuzad he actually legitimately comes back, when you killed him in Vanilla you turn in the phylactery into a man at Light's Hope Chapel who is actually a member of the Cult of the Damned.

Ridill
    BG Level

My only question is will I still be able to hand in the 60 head I've been saving forever to get the buff the first time we do 80 mode lol...

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

The buff don't work on 80s.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

But it's one helluva buff at lv1!

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    The buff don't work on 80s.
    Think he means that after they change it to an 80 raid they might change the buff to work on level 80's therefore he's saving a head on the off chance that he can turn it in as soon as the 80 q become active for mucho buffy goodness. Now I'm thinking of Sarah Michelle Geller dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    My only question is will I still be able to hand in the 60 head I've been saving forever to get the buff the first time we do 80 mode lol...
    Copy to ptr and find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    QQQQQQQQQ
    So what you're saying is that every single boss in the game should only be killable once?

im just gonna give meresgi a get out of jail free pass cause it sounds like hes trying to troll everybody

o_o;;

Ridill
    BG Level

holy shit @ new blood talisman

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

lol @ hp/5, looks like they basically just scaled the items as they were to the new ilv

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    holy shit @ new blood talisman
    but plow they're recycling old items i refuse to use any sort of items because i find a lack of originality recycling old content. OTHER GAMES DONT DO THIS SORT OF THING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF VIDEO GAMES

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    but plow they're recycling old items i refuse to use any sort of items because i find a lack of originality recycling old content. OTHER GAMES DONT DO THIS SORT OF THING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF VIDEO GAMES
    Not even ffxi nope or that other game

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

HOW DID I KILL FAFNIR TWICE AND WHO KEEPS GIVING HIM THESE SWORDS?!

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Oh god lol, they didn't zoom in on the raid configuration during the raid panel from the DTV stream...

File:Onyxia deep breath details.jpg - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Waahhh we killed Kel'Thuzad in vanilla what's he doing back in WotLK

Waahhh we killed Eranikus at level 50, why do I have to talk to him alive and well for my Scepter of the Shifting Sands

Waahhh we killed Kael'Thas in Tempest Keep why is he alive in Magister's Terrace

Seriously you are the biggest crybaby on the WoW boards.

You got KT's shard from his corpse and then turned it into Inigo at LHC at lvl 60. This set the stage for him to come back, as a lich can return if his shard stays intact.

Shade of Eranikus - NPC - World of Warcraft

SHADE of Eranikus.

Kael returning was reasoned (Although it was stupid) Due to KJ not being done with him and empowering him with a fel crystal.

I didnt say every boss should be killed once and only once. But bringing them back as a NEW boss makes no sense. Concerning WoW's story progression. YOU are the hero, it doesnt take into account of you farming a boss for loot. The story is you stopped CThun, you killed Nefarion and Onyxia. That's why those quests ARE NOT REPEATABLE with their heads. Any item you gain from a boss you kill and has a quest turn in, is a non repeatable quest. If it be, Algalon, Ony, Nef or anything.

Ragnaros I have no problem with because it makes sense storywise. You never took Rag's head (Which would have been a pretty cool feat). You merely banished him.

Even with C'Thun all you did for the quest item was pluck an eye stalk off what you fought. So that leaves him free to return as well.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

I believe I speak for nearly everyone here when I say QQ the fuck more. Jesus it's only game, who cares if there's a few inconsistencies in the story its based on.

Coke of Vanilla
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

Nothing everything has to be connected to lore. Rather have them take the gameplay > lore approach. Seriously, do all you do here is bitch and moan?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast