+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Best place to get car inspected

Where's a good place to get a car inspected for yearly licensing where they won't take forever to look it over and be all picky. My car runs fine, and I barely use it and don't wanna have to fix something just for it to pass.

I know this question is kind of area specific, but figured people can just give general stories or places they've taken theirs to get an easy pass.

2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    BG Level

at a car inspection place

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Teffy View Post
    I know this question is kind of area specific
    It's a good thing you specified what area, or even what country you are in, so we can give good advice.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

It might help to say where you live... practically every state is different

For us in Jersey it's state inspection facilities since its free!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

My only advice is not to go to a chain auto repair place (like Pep Boys) because they will screw you over.

Your best bet is to take it to a repair shop in the ghetto. They can't survive by screwing people over so they will probably be more forgiving than anywhere else (ie pass you unless there is some glaring problem).

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

that is why after area specific I just said give general stories. If I was in a state with gov. run inspection facilities there would have been no point for this question. Since i asked for general stories you could assume i live in a big enough town to have most normal options. Since a major majority of the board is from the U.S you could guess that too, as if I'm from bermuda I probably wouldn't ask here. If you couldn't read full sentences or figure any of that out on your own I live in Columbia Missouri. If that somehow makes your answer better without actually living here then I'll be impressed.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If that somehow makes your answer better without actually living here then I'll be impressed.
    If that somehow makes people want to answer you more without actually giving a shit then I'll be impressed.

Protip: Be humble when asking questions. Just go "Oops, sorry, lol, I'm in Columbia, Missouri".

BG Level

that is why after area specific I just said give general stories. If I was in a state with gov. run inspection facilities there would have been no point for this question. Since i asked for general stories you could assume i live in a big enough town to have most normal options. Since a major majority of the board is from the U.S you could guess that too, as if I'm from bermuda I probably wouldn't ask here. If you couldn't read full sentences or figure any of that out on your own I live in Columbia Missouri. If that somehow makes your answer better without actually living here then I'll be impressed.
    I'm going to guess you are a gigantic douchebag.

It's just a guess, since you didn't say whether you were one or not.

BG Level

By the way, this thread is now about the capacity, color, material makeup, brand name, and any other pertinent information regarding the bag of douche that is Teffy.

Thoughts? Opinions?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Don't care to get into an e-battle with people. just posted this out of boredom to see if people wanted to share their experiences, and instead it turned into everything that has made this board degenerate to that point that the only thing worth looking at any more is the random image thread. Not gonna act like I forgot to put where I live, as it was irrelevant.

Already talked to a friend and got the answer I needed, feel free to lock this.

gonna go cry in bed like a douchebag.

later,

Teffy

BG Level

Night pumpkin. Dream of dirty vaginas.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I went to place with a guy with my car, and he gave me a piece of paper to take to dmv, and I gave him some money, now my car is registered.

Canada
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

BCAA. Stop living in a shitty country.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Sherrif's Office here.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Then there are those of us whose interest level about your plight can be measured in microgiveashits.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

someone should email this guy's professor

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Take it to your usual mechanic if they have state certification. If you're in the Rochester, NY area I highly recommend Rytek Automotive. I've been going to these guys for years and have yet to be let down. They are thorough and will tell you everything that should be done, but also will tell you of all that what needs to be done.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Howie wins. Also, I hope he takes his car to the hood with his bullshit attitude and gets his shit jacked, and beat the fuck up. Fucking cumdumpster.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I used to go to the chop shops by Citifield in Flushing, NY. Last time I did it, it was extremely easy. I think NY recently changed how inspections were done. They hooked up the car's computer to the state DMV, and the test was basically to see if the Check Engine light was on when it was supposed to be and off when it was supposed to be. Never did an emissions test like in previous years.