Closed Thread

Talents for a 79 hutner that's been out for a while?

Pretty simple and to the point.

I just restarted after many many months off. I quit at lvl like 74 right after Wrath came out, my friend got me to 79.5...and now I'm starting again. I really forgot a lot about the talents and such.

Can someone post me a good talent spread? I don't plan to raid. Maybe some 10 man pugs tops. My gear is complete crap as I'm not even 80, and honestly, I plan to just have fun and just rep grind and do as many quests as I can without focusing on much more grouping than the occasional 5 man or heroic.

Advice???

Also, anything new I should know about Hunter since I've been out of the loop?

Edit: I am a ruh-tard, I meant hunter obviously.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

lvl up, then go with SV talent.

depending on your gears, adjust the talent points on Focused Aim, If you're already hit capped (263 hit rating), no need to put any on Focused Aim.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

I left out 3 talents point, if your hit is capped, get another resourcefulness and 2 hunting party. if it's not, put talent in Focused aim accordingly.

Thanks a ton. Any suggestion on glyphs and shot rotation? Again, pretty sure my hit isn't going to be capped, and neither is haste at this point. Pretty much a fresh lvl 80. (I just gained like 1/4 of my lvl by exploring all of northrend...)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Perfect!