BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Currency Prices Cross Servers

Just out of sheer curiosity what does the Currency costs look like on other servers?

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Final Fantasy XI Auction House - FFXIAH.com

PS. Come to Sylph Upgrade your relics here.

Better yet

Stop doing a relic and do a mythic instead.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

alexanders prices are fucking terrible.

O pieces reaching 16k
    Whiteshells going up to 14-15k
    Bynes are even steadily going up... i see them everywhere for 8-9k.

Shits redunk.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by euph View Post
    alexanders prices are fucking terrible.

O pieces reaching 16k
    Whiteshells going up to 14-15k
    Bynes are even steadily going up... i see them everywhere for 8-9k.

Shits redunk.
    Thank you SE for lowering the price of glasses to 500k, so retards everywhere can start pickup shout LS's. Ever since the price of the glass was lowered, it seemed that the number of shitty pickup dynamis runs increased 10fold.

Quote Originally Posted by chiyio View Post
    Thank you SE for lowering the price of glasses to 500k, so retards everywhere can start pickup shout LS's. Ever since the price of the glass was lowered, it seemed that the number of shitty pickup dynamis runs increased 10fold.
    It really has. We have a calendar on phoenix and back when it was 1mil a pop mon,tues, and thurs would have 2 LS max. Price drop came and there is 6 to 8 LS going everyday, plus shout shells.

Edit: I do think it is funny when another LS sends a member to mine to get a clear and they end up staying tho.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Make your own fucking mule and walk that lvl 1 to rolanberry and then delete it after u check bazaars and keep doing this until u find a good server to buy currency.
    Stop asking other servers for their currency prices because they will not tell you as a lot of people on all servers are trying to finish relics and dont want you fagging up the server they are on.

Also some guy came to sylph and started shouting 17k o pieces.

edit for useful info: Go look on ffxiah and check peoples bazzaar prices its more helpful then the wanted prices sometimes, and use the relic section to find out how many relics a server has if they have a shit ton then u prolly wont have much luck, if they have really few relics then your chances are good unless you end up on a heavy japanese server that doesnt report their relics.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    Make your own fucking mule and walk that lvl 1 to rolanberry and then delete it after u check bazaars and keep doing this until u find a good server to buy currency.
    Stop asking other servers for their currency prices because they will not tell you as a lot of people on all servers are trying to finish relics and dont want you fagging up the server they are on.

edit for useful info: Go look on ffxiah and check peoples bazzaar prices its more helpful then the wanted prices sometimes, and use the relic section to find out how many relics a server has if they have a shit ton then u prolly wont have much luck, if they have really few relics then your chances are good unless you end up on a heavy japanese server that doesnt report their relics.
    woah woah don't get angry there guy

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

tired of people not realizing they aren't the only person trying to do the same exact thing and that no one cares about their relic except for them and their linkshell

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Im doing a relic too, and i care <3

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

On Phoenix, 6k bill, 10k shell, 12k coin if you do shouts, but expect to pay 2-3k more in rollenberry.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

I Heard Bahamut has Good Prices you should go there.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

TBH I blame CoP Relic+1 armors. I don't think the people paying 15k per single coin are going for relic weapons. It's probably just people who got their -1 armor and need a few singles to upgrade.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobsonofgod View Post
    I Heard Bahamut has Good Prices you should go there.
    I see what you did there!

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

odin 6k/12k/12k but gl getting here

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

AF2+1 wasnt blessed how AF1+1 was. Majority of the AF2+1 is epic fucking garbage, compare and contrast yourself if you don't believe me. Next to none if it warrants the ~400k pricetag to upgrade.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

AF2+1 wasnt blessed how AF1+1 was. Majority of the AF2+1 is epic fucking garbage, compare and contrast yourself if you don't believe me. Next to none if it warrants the ~400k pricetag to upgrade.
    People pay 400k to upgrade from Amemet +1 to Forager's. In fact it's one of the most common upgrades out there.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post

Who gives a shit? not everyone is upgrading a relic and have no problem telling someone here the prices on their server.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

It does if your LS pays for it! (Yeah I own brd af2 hands+1 and maybe drk af2 body +1 someday, JUST TRY AND STOP ME.)

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Gergall View Post
    People pay 400k to upgrade from Amemet +1 to Forager's. In fact it's one of the most common upgrades out there.
    His point is that most AF2+1 pieces aren't actually upgrades.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Who gives a shit? not everyone is upgrading a relic and have no problem telling someone here the prices on their server.
    They might give a shit when they asked for the info and people tell them a cheap server only to have someone else with more gil then they have move to that server as well and just shout over them wasting their 25$