Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Certified COPY of Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate

http://americangrandjury.org/lucas-s...bama-kenyan-bc

Lucas Smith, a man convicted multiple times, once for multiple counts of forgery has filed a "Certified COPY of Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate" with the courts in Southern California. I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this, it's so sad that someone would go this far. How many people on BG are birthers?

Edit: Read the comments, it's pretty comical.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

This should hold up in court. I mean, the guy was only convicted of forgery a couple of times. He's a credibly source.

Demosthenes11

wtf lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by birther
    We all know Obama is not a legal President as his Father was born in Kenya and that precludes him from being a Natural Born Citizen no matter where he was born. If he were born in Chicago on a Construction site in a Port-A-Pot, after sorting out all the crap and finding Obama, he could claim citizenship, but sure as the devil, he could not claim to be a Natural Born Citizen. Why? No matter where he was born, his Father is still Kenyan and no matter what he does he cannot change that, and both parents must be Citizens of the U.S. and the time of the birth, but his Father was not. Therefore he is a Usurper and should be prosecuted for taking over the Government Illegaly and Treason for sending our Military people off to War with no authority.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Yeah I kinda laughed at that one to demo. I, RANDOM INTERNET GUY AND MORE CLEVERER THAN ALL THE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND BO IS TEH USURPER DERP DERP.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    wtf lmfao
    Isn't that a never ending chain of bullshit like the Virgin Mary having had to have been conceived through immaculate conception(same for her mom and onwards?) in order to have been without sin so that Jesus's immaculate conception would've been pure?

also lolbirthers

edit: I wonder if the Kenyan government will have statistics to measure the increase in tourism/money from birthers visiting and bribing people trying to get the certificate?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

NavyMom Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

My biggest fear is that our top secret information, which he’s had access to since January, may have already been shared with our enemies. I feel this because it’s obvious, by his actions alone, that this man’s allegiance has never been with our great country. Since taking office, he’s kissed up to our enemies, insulted our allies, as well as tried to destroy everything that is decent and good about this nation.

I also believe that this has been a set up for a very long time. Have you wondered, as I have, how the thousands upon thousands of pages of the stimulus, health care, & cap and tax were seemingly done in a matter of days to be so quickly voted on without anyone reading them? No, those bills have been sitting around for a while waiting to be brought out at the appropriate time. I don’t care how many people you have working on something like that, they can’t be done, along with several copies to be handed out, in just days.

Please pray that truth and justice will conquer this evil administration and their plans to destroy our country. I also pray that all those involved (lawyers, judge, plaintiffs and witnesses) in this lawsuit will be kept safe from harm. The Lord is stronger than Satan. I look forward to Tuesday.
    Just... wow at some of these comments.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

People actually believe he's the anti-christ. Reading some of the comments makes me want to skull fuck Glenn Beck.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yawn..

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

LOL @ 11/29/1942. That country doesnt use that date format.

The comments are scary.

# Evelyn Bradley Says:
    September 5th, 2009 at 12:50 am

God seems to be giving us another chance to acknowledge HIM. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

It is God’s mercy that this “real born in Kenya Obama birth certificate” is revealed and thus Obama can be removed from being the usurper.

May many more Americans repent of our sins and ask God to forgive us so that God can forgive our sins and heal our land.

Pray that Judge David O. Carter will order DISCOVERY and the original birth certificate and other background documents be shown in court for all the world to see.

Our God reigns. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father except through Jesus. John 14:6 We want the USA to continue to be a Christian nation.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Part of me hopes what wingnuts say about him is true if only so that they get sent off to the death camps and make our lives that much less annoying.

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

I just want to laugh at all those comments but I feel nothing but rage and contempt

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I just want to laugh at all those comments but I feel nothing but rage and contempt
    I just tell myself that half of them are fake comments. I hope people arent that stupid.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    LOL @ 11/29/1942. That country doesnt use that date format.
    Oh look, the guy signed an affidavit which means he's committed perjury as well as forgery again.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    Oh look, the guy signed an affidavit which means he's committed perjury as well as forgery again.
    Its ok, Orly can rep him in court LOL

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

You guys laugh now, but when that Kenynan hitler send you all to the death squads, we'll see who has the last laugh.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Man. Words escape me just because of much I would like to skull-kick all of those dumb fucks.

Look! I have Jim Varney's Certificate!

http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerat...571a46e2df.jpg

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Its ok, Orly can rep him in court LOL
    She could also get him a nice deal on a condo to serve his house arrest in and fill his caps while hes under house arrest.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

These comments make me want to go to Oklahoma and snipe people from a belltower.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I have to believe these comments are fake otherwise I lose all hope in humanity... They are fake right...?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast