BG Level

Spoiler: show
    EAT IT TWILIGHT! ~ Dean

that made my day....

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Maybe I missed it, but what exactly happened when

Dean and Castiel were in the hospital one second trying to get Raphael, and then were in the Impala the next?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I assume it didn't work so they 'gave up', but it was an awkward transition for sure

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

clip from next ep, cant use speakers at the moment so idk how spoilery it is, so assume it will have spoilers, and watch at your own risk
    YouTube

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Castiel is awesome, I hope they don't get rid of him. Damn you and your clips, they make me so eager for Thursdays, lol.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Marcin View Post
    Castiel is awesome, I hope they don't get rid of him. Damn you and your clips, they make me so eager for Thursdays, lol.
    I was very happy to see him not get smited this week, lol.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Alina View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but what exactly happened when

Dean and Castiel were in the hospital one second trying to get Raphael, and then were in the Impala the next?
    Not really a spoiler at this point so...

Ok, so Castiel said vessels have a direct line to their angel, you just need to know the right number (paraphrase).

They were not trying to trap Raphael in the hospital. I repeat, they were not trying to trap Raphael in the hospital. They were trying to get his attention.

Why would they put the "special oil" around the mechanic's wheelchair and light it before he jumped in his meatsuit? It was a ruse. Are you guys not getting that??

The transition wasn't that awkward IMO. They got his attention and faked him out, then got back into the Impala and headed back to the derelict house or whatever they had as home base for this week's show where they really meant to trap him, hence the oil on the ground there as well and they were actually successful in trapping him, aka "gotcha bitch!"

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Talus View Post
    Not really a spoiler at this point so...

Ok, so Castiel said vessels have a direct line to their angel, you just need to know the right number (paraphrase).

They were not trying to trap Raphael in the hospital. I repeat, they were not trying to trap Raphael in the hospital. They were trying to get his attention.

Why would they put the "special oil" around the mechanic's wheelchair and light it before he jumped in his meatsuit? It was a ruse. Are you guys not getting that??

The transition wasn't that awkward IMO. They got his attention and faked him out, then got back into the Impala and headed back to the derelict house or whatever they had as home base for this week's show where they really meant to trap him, hence the oil on the ground there as well and they were actually successful in trapping him, aka "gotcha bitch!"

Yes, that is the same thing I got out of it, but the transition wasn't very well done. On another note really great episode. The Dean & Cas scenes were awesome, and I figured from some trailers for this season there would be a half ass Dean vs. Sam throwdown that would actually bring them back together to make there final push against Lucifer together, now it seems they will be the final showdown. I have mixed feelings about it, I like the idea of them going in that direction, but it will suck if they end the show like that.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I got that it was a ruse, and that's why I put 'gave up' in quotes. But the transition was still really sloppy.

Witty Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Did everyone else miss Dean walking out of the hospital saying 'Well that was a waste of a day', or something like that? I thought that helped the transition a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcin View Post
    There were some rumors last year of a Castiel/Anna spin-off show. I doubt he's going anywhere.

I'm liking the season so far. The fact that tonight directly references a one shot episode from like season 2 that most assumed was just a one shot at the time is pretty amazing imo. I love that Kripke has had a plan from Day 1 and stuck to it.

E. Body
    BG Level

While I have no idea what ur referring to in the reference. I agree that I can't believe that the show that I thought was just some good ole urban myth crushing fun has turned into such a fantastic show with an actual storyline.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I downloaded the episode, and that never happened, maybe the upload was messed up?

It's sooo veiny

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

My dl didn't have it either, can't wait for tonight's episode!

Witty Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ah, I was wrong looking at it on CW's site. He drops the 'well that's a day I'll never get back' line while they're in the car. I thought it summed it up pretty well, but I can see how it was a bit jarring.

Also, the episode they reference tonight is 'Croatoan' from the first half of Season 2. Sam and Dean checked out some town that got wiped out by a zombie/rage virus. It was rather anti-climatic at the time as Sam got bit but turned out to be immune.

Basically

The virus they dealt with in that episode is the devil's endgame solution for dealing with humans. Dean gets a vision tonight of the future if he tells the angels to fuck off and doesn't help, thus the devil's plan comes to fruition.

EternalBlowJob
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I love this season!!! BUT omg I kinda hate sam now.. lol

EternalBlowJob
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by toonces View Post
    EAT IT TWILIGHT! ~ Dean

that made my day....
    He said tht in the show? I don't remember that lol wow that's hilarious!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

that scene in Kansas City zone reminded me of left4dead

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Fuck yeah they're back to hunting together.

Fallen Idol episode looks interesting, hopefully with lots of humor.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Was an awesome episode. Next week's episode looks epic.

Witty Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

As soon as future Dean mentioned not talking to Sam in 5 years I was figuring that's how it would end. Awesome episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast