+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Report: Airplane Hijacked in Cancun, More Than Just Mexicans on Plane

Looks like this plane was hijacked in Mexico just recently now, and they are threatening to blow up the plane, unless they get to speak to President Calderon of Mexico o.0.

Mexican Airplane Reportedly Hijacked Out of Cancun, Flown to Mexico City Airport - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Edit: They landed the plane, but are still on it, and are threatening to blow it up, security is there now too.

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Clearly the solution will be swine flu.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Nah, the Mexican national football team is gonna play today (world qualifiers). Can't miss games like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2qn7AWrIhc

Or this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URBXt7xORV4

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    Clearly the solution will be swine flu.
    Yeah, way to be a fucking blunt idiot about a serious situation like a hijacking where there are more than just Mexicans on the plane, it was people coming back from vacations (from different countries) on the plane. Anyways, the passengers were freed, the day is safe once again.

Mexico hijackers threaten to blow up plane, TV station reports - CNN.com

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    (CNN) -- A commercial airliner carrying 104 passengers was hijacked Wednesday on the tarmac at Mexico City's airport.
    An image from TV Azteca shows helicopters hovering at Mexico City's airport, site of a reported hijacking.

# NEW: Mexican president reportedly at airport when hijacking occurred
    # NEW: Some passengers are being released, TV station reports
    # Boeing 737 with 104 aboard has been hijacked in Mexico City
    # Abductors said they would speak to president or blow up plane, TV Azteca reports

An image from TV Azteca shows helicopters hovering at Mexico City's airport, site of a reported hijacking.

Three abductors -- possibly Bolivians or Colombians -- aboard the Boeing 737 Aeromexico jet have threatened to blow it up if their demand to speak to President Felipe Calderon is not met, CNN affiliate TV Azteca said.

The station added that the abductors had begun to release passengers from the jet, which had been moved to a remote area of the airport.

The incident began at 1:40 p.m. (2:40 p.m. ET), when the plane -- Flight 576 -- arrived from Cancun.

Calderon was in the presidential hangar in the airport preparing to depart when the incident began, leading him to cancel his planned flight, the station said.
    Seems like most passengers didn't know that there was a hijacking going on, according to live news right now.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vajra View Post
    Yeah, way to be a fucking blunt idiot about a serious situation like a hijacking where there are more than just Mexicans on the plane, it was people coming back from vacations (from different countries) on the plane. Anyways, the passengers were freed, the day is safe once again.

Mexico hijackers threaten to blow up plane, TV station reports - CNN.com
    Wow that is a fucked up thing to type. Not only are you so jumpy on these forums that you cannot take a joke, but that was some racist shit right there.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Yeah, way to be a fucking blunt idiot about a serious situation like a hijacking where there are more than just Mexicans on the plane
    Oh, it was more than just lowly Mexicans on the plane?

Well in that case:

Swine flu.

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It's because swine flu must've come from Mexico. Vajra is simply taking out his frustration on them.

Swine Flu

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Oh shit watch out. This has gotten SERIOUS, the red text has been broken out.

If the plane had been blown up someone would get enough materials to build a taco truck and serve us delicious food for low prices.

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

We always type like this. You're just crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Akucaen View Post
    It's because swine flu must've come from Mexico. Vajra is simply taking out his frustration on them.
    Nah I've heard too much inferences about swine flu originating from Mexico too much, and I'm pretty sure that's what Stiker was getting at, so I made a point in saying that it was more than just Mexicans on the plane, a plane going OUT from Mexico has people going home to various countries. Just use logic man, anyways someone please close this thread, it seems that the security forces are just removing the explosives from the plane and probing the passengers for information. Like I said, most passengers didn't know the hijacking was occurring.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I GUESS ITS A GOOD THING THE PLANE WASN'T FULL OF MEXICANS.
    THE MORTALITY RATE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE THOUSANDS.

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Nah I've heard too much inferences about swine flu originating from Mexico too much, and I'm pretty sure that's what Stiker was getting at, so I made a point in saying that it was more than just Mexicans on the plane, a plane going OUT from Mexico has people going home to various countries. Just use logic man, anyways someone please close this thread, it seems that the security forces are just removing the explosives from the plane and probing the passengers for information. Like I said, most passengers didn't know the hijacking was occurring.
    Not so much but good try and thanks for the breeze.

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    MILLIONS

Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Akucaen View Post
    MILLIONS
    AND MILLIONS!

http://ladiesdotdotdot.files.wordpre...1/the_rock.jpg

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Wait Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was on the plane?

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    /rimshot

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This is extremely amusing.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

As T.O. would say time to "Get your popcorn ready". Nothing like a plane full of Mexicans blowing up to make your Wednesday afternoon interesting.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I was originally uninterested in this topic because I figured it was just Mexicans on the plane, but I'm glad Vajra cleared that up.

Come to think of it, this is Cancun we're talking about. Can Mexicans afford to go to Cancun, let alone fly there?