+ Reply to Thread
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Where can I watch full Bravo TV shows online?

I'm guessing some of you know really good websites to watch TV online, and I was wondering if you could maybe help me. My current cable provider doesn't get my favorite channel (Bravo TV) and I'm having a really really hard time trying to find current episodes of my favorite show, Top Chef, online.

Hulu only has one episode of it, but none of the others (which is weird b/c Hulu is owned by NBC who owns Bravo...). But anyway, I've googled/youtubed/myspaced/went to the Bravo TV website/etc. etc. I've looked really hard to try and find my show and I come to you all pleading that you may know of some hole in the wall website that will have my Bravo shows so I can watch them again.

Top Chef is in season 6 (aka Top Chef Las Vegas) and on episode 5 if that helps at all, but I'm also interested in the latest seasons of the Zoe Project, Real Housewives of Atlanta, and Flipping Out. Thanks if you can help!

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

try icefilms.info

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

NinjaVideo.net - Top Chef Season 6

This has up to ep 3, icefilms.info is also what I use but this past day or 2 they have been having problems loading pages and you need to refresh a bunch.

Read red text to know how to play videos and wait 5-7 seconds after entering the captcha before you press play or you will likely get an error.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

ohhh noooo icefilms.info is down for mait, gonna try the other for now but thanks guys hoping it'll work :D

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

ice always has the newest episodes in HD. The beauty about the website is that it uses its own proxies so the streaming won't get interrupted after x amount of time (megaupload bs).

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

It's not always reliable, but a good place to search all the different websites is ovguide. Like when trying Top Chef Vegas, it gives the link to TVshack, which seems to have the latest episode posted through Megavideo.