Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    Picka

(Bahamut) > Diabolos / Perfectchris

He was on Diabolos Server before but changed to Bahamut, any information when he was on Bahamut about him? Thank you.

I've known Perfectchris for a bit and have been in the same linkshell as him.
    He's a nice guy though if you wish to know more PM me. Don't want to say much more information out in the open.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orak Itty
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Ghostlands

Known perf coming upto 5 years now, was on diabolos and bahamut with him, good guy, knows his stuff, and his gear is rather decent, think he said his favourite job is pld, though believe he has black belt for his mnk.

devot

lol no worry about PC, he's Okay !

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

He's a nice guy, normally willing to listen to advice. His gear is okay, but his gear choices are not. He is rather confused most of the time, but he can be taught. He avoids drama at all costs, so that's a plus I guess. If you're looking for a proactive member, PC isn't your man; however, his attendance is rather good and can help your LS out.

Oh, and hi5 to PC for masturbating as much as myself to Martial Body (don't ask!) <3

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

^ I agree with what seedz said. Ive been in the same ls with him aswell.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

knew PC a bit while he was on bahamut. very nice guy. never really got to be in a ls with him but did talk to him a bit.