Closed Thread
Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    So no libraries, fire departments, Public park and landmarks, water treatment facilities, Voting places, Interstate highways, NASA/JPL, FCC/FDA/SEC,

and fuck the Old and Poor right? no Social Security, Medicare/Aid, Foodstamps, WIC, Section 8 housing.
    State's can provide all of those things. And did old people just up and die back before social security and medicare/caid? What did mothers do before WIC, foodstamps? Or did they just not have kids? And if businesses were taxed less would they have more jobs available for the poor?

And a perfect example why conservatives oppose all of those things. A girl my fiance works with hasn't payed her rent in 6 months because now that she's pregnant the government will pay for it. Now I know that's not the people the government intended to help, but it creates this mentality of why should I be responsible when the government will be responsible for me? Maybe if people knew they had to suffer the consequences of their choices they wouldn't make them.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by SwampdonkeyPLD View Post
    State's can provide all of those things. And did old people just up and die back before social security and medicare/caid? What did mothers do before WIC, foodstamps? Or did they just not have kids? And if businesses were taxed less would they have more jobs available for the poor?
    States could provide all that stuff but it helps to have it all be at the same standards across the country no at least for roads and such? And I think you know what happened to old people before social security swamp.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Maybe if people knew they had to suffer the consequences of their choices they wouldn't make them.
    You've clearly never been to Africa.

Have sex, get AIDS, have babies you can't afford with AIDS, die.

No government to help.

Guess what people are still doing?

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Also, state's provide extra apostrophe's delivered directly to Swampdonkey's door.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

And a perfect example why conservatives oppose all of those things. A girl my fiance works with hasn't payed her rent in 6 months because now that she's pregnant the government will pay for it. Now I know that's not the people the government intended to help, but it creates this mentality of why should I be responsible when the government will be responsible for me? Maybe if people knew they had to suffer the consequences of their choices they wouldn't make them.
    I'd actually implore you to do some research before you open your mouth. Take a look at life expectancy back before medicare and now. you can't tell me it has to do 100% with quality of health care improvement. Also states can provide for some of these but how many states are operating in the red that can actually afford to do so alone with no help from the government? we would go right back to disenfranchised masses in states that can't afford government programs.

And Stop with the fucking Anecdotal stories swampy. You have no idea how sick of hearing of what happen to a friend this one time at this place with the son of a daughter who grandpa had a sick cat owner neices spouces doctors husband.

We're still looking for those Cadillac queens the racists Conservatives where complaining about during the reagan administration.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Since when is there something wrong with anecdotal stories? Dem's do that every time they talk about health care. I talked to Joe Blow today who blah blah blah. You don't see to have a problem with it then.

And maybe the states operating in the red should talk to the one's not operating in the red. Clearly it's possible to not operate in the red in the current economy. And in the absence of other peoples money, I don't feel disenfranchised.

States could provide all that stuff but it helps to have it all be at the same standards across the country no at least for roads and such? And I think you know what happened to old people before social security swamp.
    Helps how?

If a state has shitty ways of treating is people, their revenue goes down due to people leaving, they're forced to reform to support themselves. Worst comes to worst a state fails, people move to another state. The US fails, then what? Move to Canada?

Banned.

BG Level

That mentality is because you get fucked in the ass by pro-business regulation. You know how much it costs to have a baby in the US? $20,000 FUCKING DOLLARS.

Yeah, what a mistake for propagating your species like you were genetically encoded to do. Why should people pay for people to create people? Oh that's a perfect example why conservatives oppose it, because they don't believe in genetics and evolution they think Jesus drops babies off at front doors.

All you're defending at this point is your ego, because you never make a valid point or counterpoint, which in your half-baked, tin-foil, anti-gumment conspiracy theories the only sense that can be made of your posts is that your ideas aren't your own.

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    You've clearly never been to Africa.

Have sex, get AIDS, have babies you can't afford with AIDS, die.

No government to help.

Guess what people are still doing?

Guess what wont change the way they act? Government.

Guess what will? Education.

Next point please.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sirrus_Asura View Post
    Guess what wont change the way they act? Government.

Guess what will? Education.

Next point please.
    You going to privatize education and sell it to them? Good luck on that business venture, I'll vote for tax dollars to support education through gumment programs.

Next point please.

Don't even start on ego. when you post shit like this:

Oh that's a perfect example why conservatives oppose it, because they don't believe in genetics and evolution they think Jesus drops babies off at front doors.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Finesse View Post
    All you're defending at this point is your ego, because you never make a valid point or counterpoint, which in your half-baked, tin-foil, anti-gumment conspiracy theories the only sense that can be made of your posts is that your ideas aren't your own.
    So who do you blame for the majority our country's issues?

You going to privatize education and sell it to them? Good luck on that business venture, I'll vote for tax dollars to support education through gumment programs.

Next point please.
    I said education faggot. Not a government to provide healthcare for those who get aids and pass it on. Don't sidestep.

Banned.

BG Level

Don't even start on ego. when you post shit like this:

So who do you blame for the majority our country's issues?
    The right. They contain all best parts of a soup sandwich; religion, big business, racists.

Don't get much further from the truth than that.

Banned.

BG Level

I said education faggot. Not a government to provide healthcare for those who get aids and pass it on. Don't sidestep.
    Don't get youmad.jpg because you got schooled again.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Here's my mentality. Good intentions do not justify the immorality of one person taking from someone else in order to give to another.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." I don't think we'll ever reverse course.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Since when is there something wrong with anecdotal stories? Dem's do that every time they talk about health care. I talked to Joe Blow today who blah blah blah. You don't see to have a problem with it then.

And maybe the states operating in the red should talk to the one's not operating in the red. Clearly it's possible to not operate in the red in the current economy. And in the absence of other peoples money, I don't feel disenfranchised.
    Because when you talk of welfare queens the only proof you have are anecdotal stories. And what are Dem's? do you go around calling yourself a Con? The fact that 48 states are in the red proves that that it's more difficult to operate in the green then it is getting in the red. Only two states won't be effected.

The economic problems of American families are now pounding many state governments which are in turn slashing services to balance their budgets in one of the most difficult years in decades.

High on the chopping block are benefits to the poor, money for education, highway repairs, hours that state offices are open and even closures of state parks and recreation areas.

Things are so bad that 48 states addressed or are facing shortfalls in the fiscal year that just started. The total deficit: $166 billion, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. Many states are also already predicting shortfalls next year.

Only Montana and North Dakota have so far been unscathed in their state budgets.

The problem: as workers get laid off or see their pay cut, they end up owing the state less in income tax. Further compounding the issue is a shortfall in sales tax caused by consumers cutting back in the recession. Finally, companies are making less money and also paying less in taxes.

"It's a revenue problem, not a spending problem," said Elizabeth McNichol, a senior fellow at the center.

Unlike the federal government, nearly every state is legally required to balance its budget. For many, the spending cuts would have been worse without the $787 billion federal economic stimulus package.

No one is immune from the wide-ranging cuts.

"States are really looking at everything," said Todd Haggerty, a research analyst with the National Conference of State Legislatures. "Anything and everything is on the table."

To come up with a list of the worst state budget situations, ABC News asked the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities to look at the budget gaps that states closed -- or still need to close -- as a percentage of their overall budgets.

The Top 10 States With Worst Budget Problems - ABC News

Banned.

BG Level

Here's my mentality. Good intentions do not justify the immorality of one person taking from someone else in order to give to another.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." I don't think we'll ever reverse course.
    Oh so you must be against the abolition of slavery. Because we took free labor from someone and gave someone freedom.

Fucking racist, gtfo.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

OH THE IMMORALITY

God forbid we take Pennies and yes its pennies on the dollar in taxes to provide for government programs to help people. I don't know how we sleep at night.

Oh so you must be against the abolition of slavery. Because we took free labor from someone and gave someone freedom.

Fucking racist, gtfo.

People take liberals seriously?

Don't get youmad.jpg because you got schooled again.

Witty remarks and dodging the point =! schooling. youdumb.jpg

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast