Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes - Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    My main problem is all this shit's going to happen and halfway through the season someone will say "Wait! None of what happened before matters now!" and they'll go off on some ridiculous tangent while creating even more plot holes.

The first episode was okay aside from lolClaire and Hiro/Ando. I used to like Hiro and Ando but the writers just ruined the characters for me. Claire hasn't changed since Season 1. Her whole "I want to be a normal girl...right after I fall out of this window for no good reason." attitude needs to gtfo. Not that it matters, again, because I'm almost positive her stalker/new roommate has an ability.
    Her stalker/roommate is one of the carnival folk.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Is it bad that I found the storyline of the deaf girl more interesting then any of the other main storylines?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Is it bad that I found the storyline of the deaf girl more interesting then any of the other main storylines?
    I did too. Loved the scene where she started playing in the park.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz

BG Level

A savant with synesthesia does not equate to "powers". Shits real son.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Quite liked the deaf girl, best part of the episode and the saving grace. Episodes should actually be more like this again, slower and focused on two or three stories max.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I like SYlar being in Parkmans head. I am over Parkman being a whiney bitch and 'I don't wanna use my powers because it makes my vaj hurt.'

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir View Post
    I like SYlar being in Parkmans head. I am over Parkman being a whiney bitch and 'I don't wanna use my powers because it makes my vaj hurt.'
    I liked last nights show. Sylar fucking with Parkman is fun to watch. The deaf girl(Peter's possible love interest) was a nice change of pace.

But what is her power going to do? Lol

It is like that movie with Tim Allen and Courtney Cox. Her powers are fucking useless.

Unless they make it to where can can do damage or something with sound. Or you can see colors when she is giving you a hummer, that would be pretty cool.

Sylar in Matt's head is nice and that stupid compass is interesting.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

i think the deaf girls power has potential personally, ok its not good for defending herself but it would be a nice power for someone to take or use for other purposes (aka sylar/carnies) i mean if she can see sound can she see different tones of voices? aka lieing = red, or depression = blue?

would be cool to see it evolve into something she can use to defend herself.

also where the hell did Mika go? Molly? Monica? :/

cant wait for sylar to come back and start getting revenge either ^^

That one guy. Yup.
    BG Level

The terrakinetic dude mentioned something about gathering the masses in the first episode. I believe he will do this through her. See how many people came to see her when she played? They all looked like drones.

Also, no hiro/ando story this episode = epic win. And psychi-sylar fucking with parkman = double epic win.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

agreed sylar owned matt so bad lol... cant believe when it was happening the through of sylar making it all up in his head totally didnt cross my mind but god damn what awesomeness

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Elune

I for one hope that Matt becomes one of the major bad guys in the show. His character is riddled with issues and needs to snap and start doing things whatever way he pleases.

Either that or Matt helping Sylar get back into his body and Sylar repaying him with taking his life and ability.

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Wait wait. When the hell does heroes come on? I can't even follow the show cause I don't know when it's on lol

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

mon at 8 est

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Just because you know I love ruining things:
    Spoiler: show

Sources say that Hiro and Charlie will reunite this season after Hiro goes back in time and saves her life by killing Sylar. He is also dying.

Now to stay out of this thread for good.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Wait, wut.

enjoyed the fewer charcaters this episode, i think having more than 3 stories running in the same episode makes it harder to keep track of whats going on.

The intro of the Deaf Girl is something to seem interested in, i dont know if it was just me or when she was nearing the end of her playing it didnt look like she was playing the notes on the instrument and likely manipulating the soundwaves to make music. Also who says the abilities they give to characters have to be used to harm or defend i personally find it far more interesting to give a deaf person the ability to manipulate sound than giving ando a supercharger ability.

[2012: Year of the Whore]
    BG Level

Maybe it's just me but I, odd as it seems even to me, have loved Claire and her story lines since season 1. The only story line I just can NOT enjoy since season 2 is Hiro/Ando.. maybe because I've waited so long to see badass Hiro (the one they showed in the subway in season 1) and I know it won't happen.

Also, loving the girl who can see sound waves. As others have said.. it was a nice change of pace and would love to see more of shit like this.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pantimic View Post
    The terrakinetic dude mentioned something about gathering the masses in the first episode. I believe he will do this through her. See how many people came to see her when she played? They all looked like drones.

Also, no hiro/ando story this episode = epic win. And psychi-sylar fucking with parkman = double epic win.
    this, i think her power might ultimately be like the Lamia who uses her harp to control people with sound. just a guess though.

That one guy. Yup.
    BG Level

Yeah, and also when the tattoo chick was showing terrakinetic guy the three faces, the chick face could very easily have been the sound wave girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast