+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Curb Your Enthusiasm     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    How would you not have had a reason to watch this show to begin with?
    It's always been one of those shows I've wanted to watch just never got around to it. I think I've seen one episode (the one with Shaq) and I plan on downloading the seasons soon.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Its not like the cast of Seinfeld being on the show is gonna turn it into something different than what its been for the last 6 seasons(Seinfeld with more swearing). He has also had them all on the show other than Kramer before lol. Not really sure what to make of Seinfeld fans just discovering this show? Have you guys been living under a rock for the last 10 years?
    naw we just don't get HBO bro and no one talks about this.. I mean I hear about it as much as say ... hmm 30 rock and I don't give a shit about that show. But i just found out that this show is the writer for Sienfield, so that is win

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

So much win in one episode I lost count about 1/2 way through... that, and see'ing Leon again was great! Everything from Rosie to LD rolling Jane Handicap down the hall to launch her in the bed... to how he names ppl in his phone, pushing Wendy Wheelchair in the closet... oh geeze, so great

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah that episode was probably the best one so far this season. It's been just OK otherwise.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I honestly can not believe he managed 3 perfect episode ending scenes back to back this episode.

Only complaint is the
    Spoiler: show
    mom is suicidal scene with jerry/julia felt a little forced/awkward(in the wrong ways) near the end

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Larry & Jerry together have to be the best duo yet on this show, I need more i tell u, more of them. Every scene & conversation between them was fantastic, especially w/their secretaries belly fat. I thought it was over when [ what's his name] got run over ( blankin in name atm), but the real ending was priceless, would have never expected that

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Larry and Jerry were great but when they had Richard Lewis in the mix at the restaurant I was crying

edit: also

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...rinates-jesus/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Larry and Jerry were great but when they had Richard Lewis in the mix at the restaurant I was crying

edit: also

Larry David Blasted for 'Curb' Episode Where He Urinates on Jesus Painting - FOXNews.com
    That's not surprising, ppl will kvetch about anything given the chance to make a lawsuit or gain something out of it.... just like how RE5 was completely racist, u know?

Yeah, was blanking on Lewis's name when I posted that earlier. Him storming out of the restaurant from being ignored was so funny.. and then the phone call hang-up and them panning back to his face after Larry went on w/ his day. All these great episode are gonna make me sad when the season is over, least Curb does more shows-per-season then most of HBO's original shows

I just got HBO this semester...this show has easily become my new favorite show. The fucking package that was impossible to open has me cracking up every time YouTube - Curb Your Enthusiasm Impossible To Open Packaging: Season 7 Episode 2 I really need to check out the earlier seasons...so far I absolutely love this season, makes me wish I had HBO sooner. I think what really appeals to me is all of the silent communications going on through gestures and expressions...as you guys said, Jerry and Larry really pull that kind of communication off to a hilarious degree.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My god, between this and the current tear South Park is on, TV can't get much better honestly

Also, F U catholic league, it's not like Larry intentionally peed on a picture of jesus or something similar

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

probably the best season so far

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just got around to watching the new episode last night... so hilarious. Especially the ending.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    probably the best season so far
    and the shortest /sadpanda

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I knew shit wasnt gonna end well as soon as that girls pussy was brought up within the first min.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

So I just started watching Curb. Is there like an actual show in here somewhere? Or is it always just 30 minutes of a Jew eating at a restaurant then grappling with the complexities of calculating a tip?

Seriously though, it seems like they eat in a restaurant at least once every episode. The humor is pretty hit and miss. But the better episodes are great. I've enjoyed season 4 the most so far. I think Curb is at its best when Larry is being a critical jackass who speaks his mind, instead of playing the spineless nebekh bullied by countless petty individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Larry & Jerry together have to be the best duo yet on this show, I need more i tell u, more of them. Every scene & conversation between them was fantastic, especially w/their secretaries belly fat. I thought it was over when [ what's his name] got run over ( blankin in name atm), but the real ending was priceless, would have never expected that
    ahahaha
    never laughed so hard at a tv show, them together again is fucking priceless

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...g?t=1260693173

only curb fans can appreciate my bday cake

Prettyyyy
    PreTTTTTTTy
    PRetttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy
    PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOD!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    So I just started watching Curb. Is there like an actual show in here somewhere? Or is it always just 30 minutes of a Jew eating at a restaurant then grappling with the complexities of calculating a tip?

Seriously though, it seems like they eat in a restaurant at least once every episode. The humor is pretty hit and miss. But the better episodes are great. I've enjoyed season 4 the most so far. I think Curb is at its best when Larry is being a critical jackass who speaks his mind, instead of playing the spineless nebekh bullied by countless petty individuals.
    Each season has a plot, but its mainly fillers.. albit AWESOME FILLERS.

And yes... Jerry & Larry together has to be one of the funniest combo's ever... if there is another season I hope Jerry is brought in as a regular, Similar to Danson and Funkhouser. Next season needs more Leon also

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

I've just started watching this also but I'm out of order on it like I watched the s4 finale and some of 5 then this season (the one where he was trying to talk all of the sienfield cast into doing the show) but GD it is amazing. Do you think I am fucking it up by watching it out of order in any way? Seems like Sienfield in the way that it really wouldn't matter

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag