Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: WoW Patch 3.2.2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I hate ret pally nerfs that nerf prot. But I understand ret pally has needed quite a few nerfs this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    since unholy blight got changed to a single target spell, i would argue blood dk may be more beneficial, since they can spread diseases as well as cleave anub while attacking an add if its next to the boss.

I see what you were getting at, though.

People i think are overreacting to my bitching about getting nerfed. I didn't say we weren't gonna be ok, or that dk were not viable anymore, i just hate getting nerfed in any way shape or form. can anyone say they actually enjoy a nerf to their class?
    World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis

if you wanna check the WOL out

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

thanks for that. a very interesting read.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

yah, Juggernaut's meters look pretty similar to ours except our top 5 was 3 DKs and 2 Mages. No class/spec combination in the game right now can match 4pc T9 Unholy's sustained aoe DPS. Blood and Frost have higher single target than Unholy but it's not a very significant lead at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    yah, Juggernaut's meters look pretty similar to ours except our top 5 was 3 DKs and 2 Mages. No class/spec combination in the game right now can match 4pc T9 Unholy's sustained aoe DPS. Blood and Frost have higher single target than Unholy but it's not a very significant lead at all.
    offtopic as hell but I was doing 3s last week, and we kept bumping into kaywarriors team and beat them/they beat us. I logged on and asked him where Thorgatz is and he informed me that he quit.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    I hate ret pally nerfs that nerf prot. But I understand ret pally has needed quite a few nerfs this expansion.
    what exactly was nerfed for ret pallies aside from PVP? <.< cause I'm doing equal dps in quest greens on my new pally to what I did on my naxx/ulduar pally before I switched to EU servers.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    what exactly was nerfed for ret pallies aside from PVP? <.< cause I'm doing equal dps in quest greens on my new pally to what I did on my naxx/ulduar pally before I switched to EU servers.
    It's just over the course of the expansion. They nerfed class-wide things (for instance, judgement proc'ing your seal, was a great way to keep corruption stacks on a target like Malygos or anything you get knocked back from) and then came back to buff ret via talents/ret abilities, lol.

And all seal damage has been nerfed multiple times over the course of the expansion.

Ridill
    BG Level

Minor, but offtanks getting dmg, and therefore threat, cut in half when we raid wall is dumb, fortunately about everything is tauntable so meh.

Also, having to choose between wings or shield wall on certain pulls is a pointless side effect of ret nerf.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Patch 3.3 Deployed On PTRs

hurf

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    And all seal damage has been nerfed multiple times over the course of the expansion.
    And from the notes it looks like it's happening again with Seal of Corruption.

Edit: Or nevermind, apparently it's not happening? Or something. Would have removed this, but the delete button is gone.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4