BG Level

Or at least a couple ex's back.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I'm a one-woman kind of guy, but I know I'm definitely in the minority. My girlfriend has had 3 other boyfriends, but those niggas don't bother me. She's my only girlfriend (technically second, but I only asked the first one out on a date as a dare and didn't do shit with her).

Different strokes, etc. I'm not for open relationships, and neither is she, but lots of people in the world are!

As for calling it off, if you plan on seeing someone else, and you really think you'd be better off without her, then you should probably quit wasting your time with her I think she might appreciate it in the long run.

And for 3-somes, it's been talked about, and I'm not allowed to put my dick in the 2nd girl. Fair enough

Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Polyamory sounds good but probably does not work out good most of the time.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

It sounds very flexible. To me, it has never been true that you can't love more than one person, the issue is working with the jealousy since it's obvious that you will get jealous (it's not like you don't get jealous even in a monogamic relationship anyway).

Canadian Fury

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It sounds like a jealousy factory.
    I don't know, it makes sense to me. I start getting antsy just living in the same place, I can't imagine what I'd be in a relationship.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

not to be too sappy, but I was the same way as you with my 1st love, and I think I can confidently say that if we were still together I would happily be a 1 woman man

things didn't work out and a few attempts at making it work made it gradully go irretrievably sour, mainly because I didn't actually think it could be repaired. I think a good amount of my disillusionment related to that time of my life kinda led to me caring less (I don't know how to be specific about what I care less about, I just care less) and really just leaning more toward hedonism and selfishness of the good and bad kind

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

The one women I would be with would need to put out the output of three hundred women because I'm that much of a hornball. It's the only way I'd be the one-wimmenz type.

BG Level

also I'm pretty sure it's a bad idea to stay with someone because you don't want to hurt them and you wonder how they'll be without you since they love you so damn much -- like, really, a lot

I just wish I could feel 100% about someone again, and I just don't know that I ever will again

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chuyu View Post
    The one women I would be with would need to put out the output of three hundred women because I'm that much of a hornball. It's the only way I'd be the one-wimmenz type.
    Order of the Blue Gartr - View Profile: SilverBreeze

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Get all your dirt out of the way while you can, after that you will have no regrets. If you try to lock pussy down the first time then you are doomed to fail.

I've had enough drunken, drugged up nights to last a lifetime. Like I said, no regrets.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Trust me it gets easier if you remove all questions. You will also learn more about yourself than you ever thought possible.

You see what Elites is doing? I am his polar opposite. Do everything opposite of him and you will be fine.

Canadian Fury

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Roark View Post
    Might be a bit TOO much.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

Love is unexplainable, if you want to be with somebody so bad then you just do it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsu Kiyome
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

@Miz: Wisdom.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

The girl I am with is the world to me and I would trade everything in my life to be with her and to start a new.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Get all your dirt out of the way while you can, after that you will have no regrets. If you try to lock pussy down the first time then you are doomed to fail.

I've had enough drunken, drugged up nights to last a lifetime. Like I said, no regrets.
    I've had all the trouble I need aside from 3somes, even had some trouble I regret of course

I kinda want to be obsessed with a girl (in a way); me and the woman just kinda.. worked out, it always seemed to make sense -- which I'm sure is what some people want but I'm mental enough to want some drama, I want that chase, rather than simply falling into my hands and saying: hey this makes sense, just do it

I can never seem to find a good enough reason not to

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    Trust me it gets easier if you remove all questions. You will also learn more about yourself than you ever thought possible.

You see what Elites is doing? I am his polar opposite. Do everything opposite of him and you will be fine.
    man I got questions all day

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

As i see it, i've always been somewhat selfish and never liked having things imposed on me, but i also always had an affinity for comunal things. I just did not want to have it assumed upon me that a two person relationship is the only thing i can and should do (it should be obvious by now that i hate determenism). So the idea that a monogamous relationship which should end in marriage was natural and inevitable always rubbed me the wrong way. So i felt that i should be able to decide what the rules of a relationship are. Not to mention that i felt that i needed to have different things from different people instead of having one person who is supposed to satisfy so many different things (this is a pretty modern way of thinking, no? Lots of diversity and the need to do lots of things at once to remain interested).

I don't know, sometimes i think i should get a gf or a bf because it would be easier, but that only makes me angrier because i know that i don't really want it and am just feeling preassured into it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutsumiko View Post
    @Miz: Wisdom.
    Hi5

I've had all the trouble I need aside from 3somes, even had some trouble I regret of course
    Then the cycle is incomplete.

I kinda want to be obsessed with a girl (in a way); me and the woman just kinda.. worked out, it always seemed to make sense -- which I'm sure is what some people want but I'm mental enough to want some drama, I want that chase, rather than simply falling into my hands and saying: hey this makes sense, just do it

I can never seem to find a good enough reason not to

Well you would be hard pressed to find a woman that fails to deliver the drama. I mean it comes as natural as breathing, here are some tips:
    1) Criticize her and never ever compliment her.
    2) Leave dishes around, toilet seat up and complain about her mother.
    3) Tell her she's disgusting when she is on the rag.
    4) Have emergency shelter available because if you follow my advice you will definitely be calling Tyrone.