+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

By the way, what does the crazy puerto rican woman thing mean? I've only ever heard it mentioned in the US, outside of Puerto Rico.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

You never hear it in PR because there is always a crazy woman screaming in your ear.

BG Level

Maybe europeans are just used to docile women i guess. If the crazy puerto rican thing means they are aggressive, i've honestly never noticed it.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    That's probably why i want to try a polyamorous relationship. At the realization that human relationships are extremely dynamic and volatile, and that you can't predict how long they last nor can a single person ever be perfect or enough to satisfy you; i want to see how it would be like to intimately care for multiple people. I want that communal feeling, because truth be told, monogamy feels lonely to me.
    I like watching that one movie about Henry Miller, or movies about Anais Nin. It's a real shame that VD's have ruined a lot of 'free love' although the 2 mentioned above never once called it that, that was much later in the hippie era. But the freedom with which they expressed and explored their passion and their lust is very interesting to me

Painters with their muses, that they paint and spend long hours with and of course eventually nail, these interactions fascinate me as well

I saw a woman on the subway, who had a sad looking mouth. very full lips, beautiful face and lines, slim, probably 5'7-5'9 standing, but something about her seemed.. sad, strained. I felt that she did not want to be looked at; obviously beautiful she is probably looked at all the time, objectified, and she did not seem the type to thrive on attention like this. I resolutely did not look at her after this thought but I was intoxicatingly aware of her presence, wanted to know her, to maybe help her somehow -- something about her called to me

I rarely get like that, but sometimes it is overpowering and in a romantic world I would act on that, have my own little foreign film, but again, all of this is probably horribly irresponsible and doesn't work right?

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

Maybe europeans are just used to docile women i guess. If the crazy puerto rican thing means they are aggressive, i've honestly never noticed it.
    perhaps because as a crazy puerto rican woman you cannot perceive your own traits as flaws

BG Level

Polyamory is not the same as "free love". As in, you don't just sleep with random people outside out of the people you see regularly. You could agree to that, but it has to be in agreement, i think. A polyamorous relationship, as i understand it, can be as restrictive as a monogamous one in the sense that you can't have sex with anyone outside of the 3 or 4 people that you're with. It seems like the point is that you decide, along with other people, what the conditions of the relationship are, because in some cases, you have relationships where not everyone sleeps with everyone. Should probably read the wiki page completely.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

By the way, what does the crazy puerto rican woman thing mean? I've only ever heard it mentioned in the US, outside of Puerto Rico.
    Pretty sure it could be accurately depicted by the sultry aggressive attitude of the puerto rican chicks in West Side Story. Nagging, demanding, hot and cold, etc.

I've never seen it in person either.

BG Level

My mother is nagging, demanding, and hot and cold, but she is dominican.

BG Level

re: polyamory

I've known a few people that do it, but...

...people in "alternate sexual lifestyles" are fucking weirdos, sorry. They are so caught up in being unique and poly that it is such a focus of their lives and they're goddamn annoying.

I'm about as kink-friendly as they get, but poly people grow tiring quickly. If you can pull off polyamory without becoming super fucking annoying, good on you.

I just doubt it.

Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Are we talking about Public relations or puerto rico
    Page Ranking

BG Level

But those qualities i have not noticed them as a general quality of most puerto rican women. It may have something to do with equating women born in the harsh life of new york with = every puerto rican woman everywhere. I can say that generally, puerto rican women are more willing to let you touch them, but that is because it is common for men to greet women with a kiss here.

BG Level

...people in "alternate sexual lifestyles" are fucking weirdos, sorry.
    So basically, gays lol.

BG Level

kuya, we barely recognize the existence of your island. when people talk about ricans, they're referring to ricans in America.

And yes, 98% of them are in NYC.

BG Level

To be fair, americans barely recognize the existence of anything outside of America. I noticed this when speaking to people other than Americans and noticing that i did not have to explain what Puerto Rico was.

BG Level

So basically, gays lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    They are so caught up in being unique and poly that it is such a focus of their lives and they're goddamn annoying.

I'm about as kink-friendly as they get, but poly people grow tiring quickly. If you can pull off polyamory without becoming super fucking annoying, good on you.
    replace poly with gay and the statement still holds a lot of meaning. it's easier for gays to pull off because they don't all have to remind and explain to everyone about how amazingly unique their special relationship is - by person #30 for gays they are like "yeah I know what gay is retard shut up about it already"

For poly people it's like person #3000.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    replace poly with gay and the statement still holds a lot of meaning. it's easier for gays to pull off because they don't all have to remind and explain to everyone about how amazingly unique their special relationship is - by person #30 for gays they are like "yeah I know what gay is retard shut up about it already"

For poly people it's like person #3000.
    Yes, but interestingly, a lot of people complain about the same exact thing about gays. That they are constantly trying to let everyone know how gay they are.

There are two explanations for this general phenomenon:

One is that people take things that aren't normal and blow them out of proportion to the point that they are annoyed by things that specific individuals who belong to "alternative lifestyles" do while on the other hand people who live sanctioned lifestyles get less flack for essentially doing the same thing. Sometimes turning faults from specific people into the qualities of an entire group.

The other reason is that people who live "alternative lifestyles" that are somewhat demonized tend to have a stronger association, that is identity, associated to that which differentiates them the most from others. In other words, their uniqueness turns into everything they are absorbing everything else making them living stereotypes that annoy the shit out of everyone else.

Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Kuya.
    I am a heterosexual.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

sometimes you just love a girl so much that you want to show her how much you love her

To express love, insert cock >here<

Ryko's Full of Lies and Johns
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ryuu Akaneiro
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

Beyond what advice was already given in this thread, the only other thing I can really input is that I think you're definitely over analyzing the big 30.

My uncle travels around Europe DJing, has 7-8 kids across different countries and only recently truly settled down. On top of that, the dude's 47. A coworker of mine is 52 and never married, still pulls bitches around my age every other night.

Some people take longer than others to find that niche, some choose not to at all. Ultimately, it's what you want to make out of it, really, but don't feel rushed over it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast