+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days     submit to reddit submit to twitter

That...was pretty shit. Though who the hell was the loli with black hair? Well, I suppose it doesn't matter since I'll play this game one way or another.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Xion, #14. From what I understand her backstory is basically just retarded.

Lol... Org. XIII is so temperamental. In name and numbers.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Xion, #14. From what I understand her backstory is basically just retarded.
    She'll fit right in the organization then

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

That's why I hate direct sequel when they were not planned. How can you have 14 people in Organization XIII...that's just...idk..stupid

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

For people who don't spoiler themselfs ahead of time, like me, here is her/it's wiki page

Xion - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Major fucking spoilers

Spoiler: show

Soon afterwards, Xion confronts Roxas at the Twilight Town train station, and after revealing her altered form to him, transforms into armored machines as fixed by Xemnas and attacks him, in order to absorb Roxas and become the "real" Sora, thus fulfilling her purpose, which would overall prevent the real Sora from ever awakening. With her Secret Reports that are obtained at the end of the game, it seems that this appears to be a ruse. In her words, she knows that she and Roxas cannot coexist, placing him in danger if so, and has chosen willingly to disappear and not let Xemnas succeed: a fact that she states when she later dies. Aware that Roxas would not be able to kill her, and Axel had admitted that he could not either in his own Report, she forces Roxas to fight her instead. After a long and grueling battle, Roxas manages to defeat her, while she regains her original appearance in his view. When done, he doesn't seem to recall who she is, though she says it's okay.

Cradling her in his arms, Roxas shares an emotional conversation with her, during which she explains to him that she had no regrets for meeting him or Axel, reveals the true colors of the Organization to him, and pleads with him not to let Xemnas win before dying peacefully in his arms. Saddened, Roxas holds Xion's essence and degenerating crystallized body until she is completely gone, leaving behind a sole seashell, in addition to inadvertently bringing the restoration of Sora's memories to a complete stop.

Among the other Secret Reports obtained at the end of the game, it is revealed that she is experiment "No.i" of the Replica Project, and that she was bestowed a proper name, Xion, because living things need names to give meaning to their existence, and being a member of the Organization

Moments before the end of the game, Roxas has returned to the World That Never Was in order to destroy Xemnas and "set Kingdom Hearts free", but before he can reach the castle he is being stalked by Neoshadow Heartless as well as a determined Riku, standing on top of the skyscraper as seen in the Deep Dive trailer. He looks down upon the Nobody, before Roxas starts his path up the skyscraper. Through him, Xion is able to throw the Oblivion keyblade to Riku in order to tell him to stop Roxas before he can reach Xemnas, because she believes he is not strong enough to face him yet. In turn, touching the Oblivion causes Riku to recall flashbacks of the time spent together with her, causing him to be in slight confusion and shock for a moment. When both Roxas and Riku finished eradicating the Heartless, and turned on each other for a battle, while losing the first, Riku manages to stop Roxas once he removes the cloth from his eyes and transforms into Xehanort's Heartless. Unconscious then, Xion talks to Roxas through his mind, telling him not to be sad because she has become one with him and Sora, then she tells him that soon he too will become one with Sora. Despite the fact that memories of Xion have been forgotten by everyone, she tells him that she still has her own memories, so she doesn't mind that he has forgotten her, as she won't forget him or Axel.
    Xion is the fourteenth member of Organization XIII, first appearing in the game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. She is not actually a Nobody, and not even a true member of the Organization. Instead, she's an imperfect replica of Sora created from his leaked memories by Xemnas as a fail-safe in case Sora proved to be useless to Organization XIII's plans. This, in consequence, slows Sora's progression of regaining his memories to fully awaken while in his pod, something which Naminé, DiZ, and Riku recognize.

As Sora's memories are the basis and component of her being, Xion initially resembles Kairi, who was Sora's strongest memory at the time of her birth, though her physical appearance eventually changes depending on who is viewing her and who they have connections with. Riku and Axel see her as Xion (and later, as Sora), while Xemnas and Xigbar see her as Ventus, and Saïx only sees her as a hooded doll.

Like Sora and Roxas, Xion can wield a Keyblade, the Kingdom Key, leading to a brief confrontation with Riku who questions why she can wield the Keyblade, and whether or not it is real.

Xion's name contains the Japanese words for "tide" (潮, shio?), fitting the oceanic naming theme of Kairi and Naminé, and Aster tataricus (紫苑, shion?). According to Japanese floriography, Aster tataricus is used to mean "I won't forget you" or "remembrance."

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Finally finished this. There was something during one of the final missions that caught my attention though and I'm wondering if anyone noticed

When Xion and Xigbar were fighting and it showed what Xion looked like to Xigbar it wasn't Roxas. It was the guy who looks like Roxas in Birth by sleep. I wonder if there is any actual connection between them. Seems hard to believe Xigbar has any real importance to the story really >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Oravis View Post
    Finally finished this. There was something during one of the final missions that caught my attention though and I'm wondering if anyone noticed

When Xion and Xigbar were fighting and it showed what Xion looked like to Xigbar it wasn't Roxas. It was the guy who looks like Roxas in Birth by sleep. I wonder if there is any actual connection between them. Seems hard to believe Xigbar has any real importance to the story really >.>
    Spoilers inc.

Apparently Braig (Xigbar's human form before becoming a Nobody) met Ven in the events of BBS.

I won't be surprised if he turns out to be the kind of character that out of nowhere becomes really important to the story and here's why.

If you notice Xigbar seems to know a lot of things way before the player or other major characters do:
    -In KH2 before you fight him he tells Sora "you're not half the hero compared to the ones that were before you".
    -He knows that Xemnas speaks to someone (presumably Aqua) in the Room of Sleep (this scene is seen in KH2 Final Mix).
    -He's one of the very few members who knew the truth about Xion waaaaay early.

At any rate Org. XIII is probably coming back in a way or in another in the next games.
    And I seriously hope so since they're the series' true defining feature.

There are lots of unanswered questions and Days opened even more of them (like
    Saix and Axel
    knowing each other and the reason they joined).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4