BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    I dont think they were on particularly bad terms, didn't Branch support McCoy in his bid for reelection? He was mentioned in an episode last season.

Also has anyone else watched the first 5-6 episodes of L&O: UK? They're pretty much all Episodes from early seasons of L&O original, but seeing the UK justice system work is pretty neat.
    I haven't. Good actors + torrent?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

It has the guy that played Lee Apollo Adama in BSG, Jamie Bamber, except with his natural English accent. That was the only reason I gave it a chance

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Never watched BSG. Got a link for torrent?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

BSG has been over for a while, I still go to mininova for torrents >.> here's the 2hr pilot episode, it's like a tv-movie Battlestar Galactica Miniseries (2003) DVDrip XViD mp3 MisterRip : TV Shows > Battlestar Galactica - Mininova and some streaming links are here http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/82178...ollection.html

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I meant for british L&O lol. I'll probably never watch BSG. Not huge into the sci-fi ness

you can watch the first 6 episodes (the only ones they've aired) on Tvshack.net

they're all through megavideo though

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Cool, ty. I know there was another L&O spinoff years ago, like trial by jury? or something.

Only ever saw 1 EP of that.

Yeah, Trial By Jury, with Bebe Neuworth and Kirk Acevedo. It's actually quite a good series, and it even had a crossover with L&O prime (when Detective Green was murdered/left the show to be in Rent), as well as Jerry Orbach's last episode before he died, and had Carey Lowell (my personal favorite ADA) come back as a judge or something. There was only 1 season, although I've yet to find it online.

They also had a spinoff that wasn't so procedural, called Conviction, starring Stephanie March as ADA Cabot (although they gave no explanation how she came back from witness protection). It was more focused on characters, the lives of the young DAs in and out of the courtroom. It was decent I guess, just not really all that L&Oish. Oddly enough 2 of the DAs were played by people who'd later go on to star as different characters on other L&O series: Julianne Nicholson from CI, and Milena Govich from 1 season of L&O prime.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
    Yeah, Trial By Jury, with Bebe Neuworth and Kirk Acevedo. It's actually quite a good series, and it even had a crossover with L&O prime (when Detective Green was murdered/left the show to be in Rent), as well as Jerry Orbach's last episode before he died, and had Carey Lowell (my personal favorite ADA) come back as a judge or something. There was only 1 season, although I've yet to find it online.

They also had a spinoff that wasn't so procedural, called Conviction, starring Stephanie March as ADA Cabot (although they gave no explanation how she came back from witness protection). It was more focused on characters, the lives of the young DAs in and out of the courtroom. It was decent I guess, just not really all that L&Oish. Oddly enough 2 of the DAs were played by people who'd later go on to star as different characters on other L&O series: Julianne Nicholson from CI, and Milena Govich from 1 season of L&O prime.
    THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. FUCK. THAT ALWAYS BUGGED ME. That and lenny dying. It's never mentioned until one day when Green is like "lenny's death hit me hard" Southerlyn being like "oh btw I'm gay! SEEYA" was weird too.

They're obscure about a lot of shit.

oh wait nvm, he wasn't murdered, he was just shot and took time off teh show to recover. While he was away filming, he was replaced by Michael Imperioli (of the sopranos) for a few episodes. He didn't actually leave the show until S19, when Anthony Anderson joined.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I liked conviction, was sad they let it go so easily

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I got started on Law and Order through CI, so that's always been my favorite. Vincent D'onofrio was brilliant in it, so I'm really sad to hear he and Katherine Erbe are leaving at the start of next season. Still, Jeff Goldblum seems to be portraying a very similar detective style, and if he sticks around for a while, you won't hear any complaints from me.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I enjoyed the L&O this season w/ the crazy asian chick who acted like everyone had 'Yellow Fever'. When Cutter broke her down on the stand, she was grabbing her crotch and saying "rawr you know you want this." It was highly amusing.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Between this EP and the south park EP it's amazing how many people are addicted to abortions!

Edit: Connie is seriously pissing me off this episode.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Newest episode of Law & Order was really good, all of BG should watch it. It's about a website that encourages e-detectives to collectively investigate people who do socially wrong things: not picking up poop after your dog, texting while driving. They then post all the information they can find about that person, SS#, cell#, address, apartment security codes, etc. This led a crazy lady who frequented their forums to take action and kill someone.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

The latest episode was interesting, but the best part had to be the cops trolling people on the website.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Seriously, cop trolling is hilarious.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Jack McCoy is SUCH a beast sometimes. I know he's somewhat a typical liberal but I really like how he just represents a huge pain in the ass to all the shit that's going wrong in the government lately.

It's cliche but man I love him.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

They're really playing up how hot Connie Rubirosa is. It's surprising since it NEVER came up with Serena Southerlyn and she was pretty fucking hot as well.

This is the 3rd or 4th case Connie has been on that has basically centered around her ass.