+ Reply to Thread
    I am hope.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Final Fantasy Hits The Virtual Console!

I might just be a fanboy and think this is the best thing to happen in the last 5years, but goddamn I have been waiting for this!
    I just started playing it and it seems just like the original, and only costs 5$ (500 points), so if you haven't played it, you should pick it up.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Glad you reminded me of this because I had completely forgotten about it coming to the VC. Now I can only hope all the SNES ones come out on it again so I can play them up on the TV without hooking up my SNES.

I am hope.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I have been camping the new info every Monday since they said it was a possibility, and of course the one Monday I miss....
    It was mentioned somewhere that they were thinking about the SNES games, but other people made a good point of they can just sell them for 30$ a shot on the DS instead.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Trying to decide if this is worth its own thread since I don't see much from searches involving this. Threads like this worry me.

On this website you can download a channel on your wii to load applications and emulators.
    Currently I have a NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, PSX, and N64 emulators installed on my Wii and it's not very hard to do. Installing the channel and the emulators isn't illegal what-so-ever, but obviously if you choose to download copywritten ROMs, that is.
    Check out: WiiBrew
    You will need The Twilight Princess game disc and I use an SD card.
    They have a nice FAQ if you have questions.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by deft View Post
    Trying to decide if this is worth its own thread since I don't see much from searches involving this. Threads like this worry me.

On this website you can download a channel on your wii to load applications and emulators.
    Currently I have a NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, PSX, and N64 emulators installed on my Wii and it's not very hard to do. Installing the channel and the emulators isn't illegal what-so-ever, but obviously if you choose to download copywritten ROMs, that is.
    Check out: WiiBrew
    You will need The Twilight Princess game disc and I use an SD card.
    They have a nice FAQ if you have questions.
    You just gave me a good reason to turn on my Wii after about a year or so. I thank you good sir.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Enh... just not that excited tbh. I own the game probably 5 times over now. Even still own a working NES copy as well as an NES to play it on. I doubt I'd feel like playing it sitting in front of my TV these days when I've got it doubly portable.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

lol people still buy games on the VC?
    <3 Homebrew