Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 85 125 133 134 135
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think because they aren't EXACTLY the same, they will stack, but I have no personal experience to back that up. Someone else might need to clarify on this.

New Merits
    BG Level

Been curious about this for a while now, well atm I'm using windower macros with the whole "console exec ???.txt etc until i finish my spellcast stuff and im wondering if i saved my macros to the server and load them up if that would be a wrong move ie: bannable offense or w/e. Always wondered that since i dont want to rewrite all my macros unto a new laptop and such

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    It depends on your strat. If you use a call-for-help monster and a puller casts dispel 10 times on it, it will never attack the summoner. If you use the resting and barspell method, the pullers often won't accumulate hate on all mobs because any action caps at 50 targets effected and barspells don't accumulate mass amounts of hate. In this case, the SMN could be choosing a mob that was not effected by the majority of the barspells and as a result only have to outhate a single resting click of hate. I highly recommend the former method anyway, and the only way SMN will be getting hit there is if they're idiotic enough to not BP the bright orange call-for-help target.

Always used CFH, don't always go out of the way to find an NM to CFH, just use a plain gigas at times, which can die before everything else, depending.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Any idea on repop of Aqrabuamelu?
    I can't really give you an exact time, but last time I camped I went and XPed for a little over an hour, went back to Bastok to restart the hunt, and went back to CN to find it up. Probably not more than 2-3 hours if not less, I've never gone there and not found it up.

Quote Originally Posted by FailureMidgard View Post
    Always used CFH, don't always go out of the way to find an NM to CFH, just use a plain gigas at times, which can die before everything else, depending.
    Use judgment bolt, gigas have -50% damage taken from thunder and you'll be thundersparking anyway. Not to mention ghosts have -50% damage taken from ice, you do rest aggro the bogy room right?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    Use judgment bolt, gigas have -50% damage taken from thunder and you'll be thundersparking anyway. Not to mention ghosts have -50% damage taken from ice, you do rest aggro the bogy room right?
    There's a lot of ways to do the pulls, and it's debatable what is the best exp/hr. But unless you have excess mules to pull with, or only care about exp/pull and not exp/hr, rest pulling isn't really worth it imo.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by drwaffles View Post
    This cannot be that fucking hard to understand.

ANY REDUCED CASTING TIME IS CALCULATED WHEN YOU START THE CAST

ANY REDUCED RECAST TIME IS CALCULATED AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE CAST

YOU NEED ANY GEAR THAT DOES EITHER OF THESE THINGS TO BE EQUIPPED AT THE TIME THAT THE BONUS IS CALCULATED

It's not like this is even illogical or complicated... it's intuitive and has been explained so many times.
    fuck you for getting mad at someone asking a question in the question thread

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spyre View Post
    whats the lowest amount of people you need to low man mother globe?
    there is something on the forums about doing this with two rdm/nin

elemental obis from sea: nukes only or do they work for debuffs like slow as well? i'm being told nukes only by some friends but otherwiki has no info in the discussion pages.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

How did you guys not shit yourselves and ask another mod to restart the thread already?