BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor View Post
    It'll be a miracle that the OP ends up playing WoW at all with all the bickering you guys are doing. Then again its no different than listening to the trade channel in cities so it might prepare him for what he has to look forward to.

Bottom line, try what you want, however long you want. If you dont like it, try another job.
    Haha, it hasn't turned me off at all surprisingly. I've been around BG for a long time tho I've never really jumped into any of the hot topics other than the Salvage bans, so I'm used to people going at it.

I'm probably gonna roll tauren druid cuz you guys made the class sound really interesting even tho I don't really wanna be a damn cow. I'll probably take the other suggestion of messing with other chars as well. I mainly wanted to roll Forsaken cuz Sylvanas is like my favorite character from Warcraft, so it's not like I have my heart set on it.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

Oh, I have that friend thing where you get 3x the xp. Does that apply to all the characters on the acct?

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

Yes, within the 90 days. And the level granting is, as evidenced in the video, also cross-characters on the same account.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5