+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Aion: Random Complaint Thread.

We need one of these.

First off:

Fuck Kromede, i've killed her at least 75 times now with her regular version and 5 of the Vile Judge version. Yet to see a weapon, AND the Vile Judge version has dropped NOTHING for every kill. I also hate Asmodian Rifts, and how they all seem to zone us into areas with gates we cant open or around legions of elites.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Lame Chat background.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I think "Vile Judge has a better drop rate!" is a horrible myth, I've never seen or heard of her dropping anything but Kinah whereas the Corrupt version almost always drops at least a shitty hat. I've seen 2 Krom weapons and they both came from the Corrupt.

E. Body
    BG Level

If they dont fix the mass crashing during mass PVP this game is going to be a complete failure.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Rangers who roll on soulbound daggers/swords when there is an assassin and/or templar in the group.

Before one of you come in to defend yourself... I can use bows too!

Templars who rage when an assassin says he or she is rolling on a soulbound sword.

People who aggro shit cause they don't pay attention

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Mobs 6 levels lower than you aggroing while you are midway through gathering.

People that gather your nodes.

People who won't let you examine them.

When someone attacks my elite so after 8 mins of soloing I get half the xp..

Quote Originally Posted by Inactive View Post
    Mobs 6 levels lower than you aggroing while you are midway through gathering.

I love when you're gathering pure adamantium or something and this happens -_-;

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

i don't understand that either. they know they won't be able to gather more than 1 time but still come over...

People who won't let you examine them.
    this actually might not have the reason which you are thinking of. the first thing i do when i log is to start my login macro, which makes me join my additional ls channel AND /anon to stop the gold spammer whispers. that also disables others to view my gear. just google it up on the aiononline.com site ^^

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

the only purpose for refusing View Detail is to flag yourself as an insufferable jackass or a noob embarassed of their gear. looking up your character on Aiononline.com takes all of 15 seconds.

Just got killed by a mining peon in Belusin. Got it to 1% then it ran around, reset itself for some reason and proceeded to kill me since all my CD's were not up....

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    the only purpose for refusing View Detail is to flag yourself as an insufferable jackass or a noob embarassed of their gear. looking up your character on Aiononline.com takes all of 15 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevis
    /anon to stop the gold spammer whispers. that also disables others to view my gear

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

If i catch someomne using hide details i'll just go check him on aion website

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Guilty But I have friendly player names off and shift+F12 in place as well so literally the game looks single player when it happens

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I hate lv.15s that send me a tell like this:

Them>> Hi, me and 4 friends just rerolled here. We're lv.15-18 now but we level fast can we join your guild?

Me>> We have an application/voting process, but we're only taking lv.35+. Plus we're full on some classes any way. Good luck though.

(I'm polite)

Them>> Ok thanks, your loss

Yeah not inviting lv.15s is really my loss when my guild's ranked 3rd on the server. We reallllllllllly need help from those new guys. I've had this happen twice now.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Jumping, good fucking god they need to improve on this. This game really hits everything perfect but jumping onto things. It's so fucking inconsistent and glitchy that I find myself getting either stuck or just rubber banding from the bottom to the middle and to the top of the stupid ass platform.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    We need one of these.

First off:

Fuck Kromede, i've killed her at least 75 times now with her regular version and 5 of the Vile Judge version. Yet to see a weapon, AND the Vile Judge version has dropped NOTHING for every kill. I also hate Asmodian Rifts, and how they all seem to zone us into areas with gates we cant open or around legions of elites.
    Seen Kromede's polearm drop on my very first attempt w/ a lv30-33 group that was on the Vile Judge version). Went to a lv30 gladiator.

And yes I hate when assassin roll on soulbound swords because these are like the only weapons we should equip as templar when they could use daggers.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

PUGs. Fuck. Bitches be stupid. I tried to find a group to grind in kaiden mines, thought the first group was just random bad luck, but the 2nd proved I was wrong. Need to get 40 or so asap to weed this riff-raff out...

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Lol i can'T even get a group for mist mane to get the 100 hair for the 20 speed boots.

PUG stinks more then in FFXI lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    1/3 on Bow!

complaint: RMT spam doesn't bother me because you can just block em, but fuck all that symbol shit they are now using. Makes it 30x more annoying to block and it made me disable LFG channel cause i just cant handle seeing it

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I hate these god damn crashes.