Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    blev

Isla when you rewrite the bible, i call dibs on first copy

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    If you don't mind, I'd like to read an excerpt from The Book of Moblans, in Cross Server, chapter 7, verses 1 - 4:

[1] AND VERILY, yera, and foshure didst Tyrese overfloweth with lulz from his udders; udders heavy with the sweet nectar of total fail and blessed with the facepalms of a thousand of the Elect of BG. AND LO, there'st fain was ethuggery like of olde, for an 'e' at the end of shit doth make it more authentic, and truly there were plans and divinations to FITE upon the plains of some place in Canada, we think.

[2] FOR TYRESE didst beg that these allegations be presented before his countenance, and not amidst the tangle of the internet, so that it could be determined what would be to come.

[3] AND SATH didst make a :3 face irl, and laid his bounty before the Elect of BG, that they might be a WITNESS as he engaged the mammaries of a certain female in a place of dancing. LO, DIDST they see this, and consulted other books, OLDE BOOKS, like unto the Real_Nigga to Englishe Dictionairie, and they read, and knew joy.

[4]THUS WAS the Elect of BG pleased.

Real Talk.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I love you, Isladar.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Isla has won the internet!!

This is my last and final post~ XD

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Omg. I went to high school with Jason, lol. Didn't even know he had a show until about a month ago.

Miayoko

:'( I always miss the good stuff when I'm away from the internetz

This by far is the most epic thread to ever grace BG imo should be stickied not only to show the stupidity of e-thugging but dear god this is just internet win.

Shirai

I just lost an hour at work because of this thread.
    But it's 100% worth my time!

9.5/10 (Perfection doesn't exist, but this is close)

Quote Originally Posted by Afrohatch View Post
    This douche reminds me of Dyre from KI, all people did was antagonize him, and all he did was throw the RL card...it's uncanny how similar these two are XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansin View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. It probably is Revenge under a different name/server.
    Hmm.. so I'm not the only person...

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Real Talk
    You.
    Me.
    Children.
    Now!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Damnit, why wasn't I told about this thread earlier! (I'm looking at you SNK)

This whole thread has a roller coaster of win all around. We have this kid that tells everyone he's above all this arguing with kids on the internet and he's only going to reply once and says good bye an easy dozen times. This is just e-thuggin at it's finest.

I love hearing about Tyrese thinks he's so buff and sexy, I almost cried from laughing so hard when I saw that picture. I've seen bigger guns on the plastic army men I played with when I was like 5.

Kudos for everyone egging him on to post more. This thread has been an entertaining read for sure.

Now we just need a post from Tyrese taking it up a notch to super e-thug on Isla for that amazing post.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Even though Tyrese is pretty stupid I don't think he's dumb enough to try and e-thug Isla.....please God let me be wrong. That would make my day

Miayoko

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    Even though Tyrese is pretty stupid I don't think he's dumb enough to try and e-thug Isla.....please God let me be wrong. That would make my day
    No truer words have been spoken. And I do want to see more verses from the Isla bible.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

If you don't mind, I'd like to read an excerpt from The Book of Moblans, in Cross Server, chapter 7, verses 1 - 4:

[1] AND VERILY, yera, and foshure didst Tyrese overfloweth with lulz from his udders; udders heavy with the sweet nectar of total fail and blessed with the facepalms of a thousand of the Elect of BG. AND LO, there'st fain was ethuggery like of olde, for an 'e' at the end of shit doth make it more authentic, and truly there were plans and divinations to FITE upon the plains of some place in Canada, we think.

[2] FOR TYRESE didst beg that these allegations be presented before his countenance, and not amidst the tangle of the internet, so that it could be determined what would be to come.

[3] AND SATH didst make a :3 face irl, and laid his bounty before the Elect of BG, that they might be a WITNESS as he engaged the mammaries of a certain female in a place of dancing. LO, DIDST they see this, and consulted other books, OLDE BOOKS, like unto the Real_Nigga to Englishe Dictionairie, and they read, and knew joy.

[4]THUS WAS the Elect of BG pleased.

Real Talk.
    yeesh lol, i never get on bg and when i do my ribs hurt from laughing, good stuff XD

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Okay guys I'm gonna set this straight, this is the only thread I have ever locked and I did it it for my own reasons, and if Sath wants it back open he better give me a Cuch mantle and 10M, okay? MY OWN REASONS.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Yo Feiwong, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but Tyrese has the best sticky of all time.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14