Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by TyreseCarb View Post
    LOL yeah bring him over.
    omw to your house, you're dead fgt. last chance give me the 100m.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

For a minute there I was worried this wouldn't get to the point where we're threatening people with physical violence after failing to blackmail them in FFXI.

Would sure have sucked if this didn't go exactly by the book.

Is there an "internet tough guy for dummies" that I should pick up at my local Barnes & Nobles? It's like you're reading from a script.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

His FFXIAH profile mysteriously disappeared!

TyreseCarb

Ramzus, Valk sorry for being for blunt but I'm just going to say go fuck yourselves. Talk to me when you have more pubic hair. Fucking kids. Goodbye.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I assure you I have plenty of pubic hairs, would you like a picture?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I do try to stay tidy and clean down there. Who would've thought shaving my balls would eventually be my internet-argument undoing?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It's okay, you can borrow some of mine, I'm not doing anything anytime soon anyways!

TyreseCarb

K grats on your pubic hair, both of you. Have a nice life. Goodbye and thanks for wasting my time and your time.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

let's see how many times he says goodbye Oo;

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

But I thought you wanted to talk to us when we had pubic hair. Don't you want to talk to me anymore?

I can grow it special for you for the low price of 10mil gil.

Miayoko

Quote Originally Posted by S N K View Post
    the fuck at this thread....
    Trutiness good sir!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Seriously if you like being an internet tough guy and ransom people, you should come play eve, i'm sure your scare tactics will be amazing. Make sure to link your FFXIAH profile in your bio though.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

This.

Is.

Hilarious.

Keep, keep going. Please. xD

This is funny.

I liked how he bowed-out while trying to save face by calling people kids. Surely, for someone "smart" enough to "be able" to blackmail others, he could have found a more original insult.

Miss our chats, Sath, been a while =p

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yeah it has :D Hows life on Ifrit?

I smell some epic bread coming. Also, didn't he say he was only posting once on his very first post >_> ?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Don't they all only post once? Dude, for real, this is the only time I'm gonna post, for real.

He also "doesn't care what others think" too cool for school.

TyreseCarb

I do have to agree with some of the people on here that this thread is starting to be hilarious.
    Valkyris, Ramzus, I'll be frank with you two. I don't like you. Don't ask me why, I just don't. It's perhaps because I have a thing for cheaters, botters, the selling of FFXI account for RL money or maybe all of the above. I just don't like you two. You don't have to like me. I truly don't give a fuck of what people think of me online, other than my true friends. I don't know either one of you, so I'll be the bigger man here and won't pass judgment.
    I do have to give you credit Valk for being an amazing actor and drama queen. You love to moan and bitch worse than a woman man. Ramzus too. Your typical internet tough guy who thinks his shit does not stink for being so 1337 in a video game. Wow. Grats man. That's a real accomplishment. I wonder when you go on a date or out with your friends (if you have any) if you talk about how 1337 you were for solo-tanking Tiamat or w/e the fuck your LS does. Yeah, that sort of stuff will make you a 1337 kid on BG, but won't make you anyone in RL.
    Anyways, getting sidetracked over here so back to the main topic. You are an extremely talented liar and self-proclaimed "BG Icon".
    I love how a fucking douche bag, botter, account buyer has to go cry on an online forum for being a victim of extortion and making me look like I'm a mass-extortionist lol. No offense to anyone on here other than Valk and Ramzus but I'm not an RMT supported, never bought gil, never used Windower and have always played PS2/XBOX360. So get your facts straight Valk before you throw dirt on me lol. You and Ramzus are the only people I'd bother to mess with (extort) because you're scum and well I just don't like you guys. Can't believe I've gotten so low as to fight with people like you on public forums lol. No offense to anyone else on here.
    Goodbye losers. Grow some balls, sprout a dick and by all means go fuck yourselves.

TyreseCarb

Quote Originally Posted by Aphelidia View Post
    This is funny.

I liked how he bowed-out while trying to save face by calling people kids. Surely, for someone "smart" enough to "be able" to blackmail others, he could have found a more original insult.

Miss our chats, Sath, been a while =p
    Read my post asshole. This has NOTHING to do with you or anyone else besides Valk and more recently Ramzus (Yes, Ramzus is a fucking kid).

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Extorting 'scum' doesn't make you 'scum', amirite?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast