BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

[Carbuncle] Tyrese HEY I ONLY BLACKMAIL'D ONE PERSON

Player is attempting to blackmail other players through FFXIAH messages with threats of reporting third party program usage to SE and doing a pretty piss-poor job of it.

Regarding yourself.
    Okay cocksucker I'll get straight to the point. I have the exact date/time/location in which you have stated to be using 3rd party programs within FFXI. My price is 10M. Small price you'll pay for getting to keep your account. Don't contact me in game. Reply here. You have 48 hours to complete the transaction. You will receive instructions on here tomorrow. Next time you flap your gums regarding use of 3rd party programs remember the walls have eyes.

Is the message I got.

Now I happen to know, 100%, that this guy is only going to sink himself and leave himself open to penalties from SE (i.e. being stupid enough to submit screenshots with timestamp) but if other players are receiving the same messages from Tyrese it is imperative that you do not actually buy into this pathetic bullshit.

If you're contacted by him in game regarding this topic immediately report him for harrassment to a GM.

I'd hope most people are smart enough to not take this guy seriously, as anyone stupid enough to try to blackmail people in FFXI is probably in line for chemical castration, but who knows. Somebody using windower and APradar may be shaking in their boots reading this right now.

Probably one of the funnier things I've come across in FFXI so, more of a warning to the ill-informed and a public humiliation in the eyes of anybody with half a brain, I figured I'd share this gem in more ways than just my sig.

Needless to say, this player is probably not to be trusted in any event in FFXI. And if you happen to be reading this: My balls, suck them.

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1326711

Link to his FFXIAH for scary intimidation by tough guy avatar.

Edit: Oh, and he tried to contact me in game. Priceless.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...012_061445.jpg

Big brother is watching you....big brother is watching. That is a very nice pair of boxers you're wearing as you wake up to post on BG. And you're tanning very nicely.

Big Brother is susceptible to double posting, however.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I do work hard on my tan I'm glad to see it's appreciated! :D

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

...He tried to blackmail the wrong person...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ance/owned.jpg

...LOL

assburgers
    BG Level

Fan-fucking-tastic.

A+

Would lol again.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Now this is just plain funny.

TyreseCarb

OK. My first and last post.

Valkyris, if you can read, please read the following: You are the only person I have ever blackmailed and I have my own reasons to do so. You gave my morning a real good start "Player is attempting to blackmail other players through FFXIAH messages with threats of reporting third party program usage to SE".
    Um, no, I repeat, you are the only one I have blackmailed so please edit your message and use the singular form next time.
    With that being said, time is too precious and life is too short to waste it fighting with kids and morons online. Besides, fighting on forums with people who are behind a screen acting all macho is pretty much like trying to teach a pig how to sing: you're wasting your time and it annoys the pig.
    P.S. Valk, I'm not into sucking balls but perhaps you are. If you had ANY balls at all you'd have a job, a wife and a family and not piss your life down the toilet. Enough lol, I feel like I'm picking a fight with a kindergarten who goes home to cry to his mommy and tell his daddy.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by TyreseCarb View Post
    OK. My first and last post.

Valkyris, if you can read, please read the following: You are the only person I have ever blackmailed and I have my own reasons to do so. You gave my morning a real good start "Player is attempting to blackmail other players through FFXIAH messages with threats of reporting third party program usage to SE".
    Um, no, I repeat, you are the only one I have blackmailed so please edit your message and use the singular form next time.
    With that being said, time is too precious and life is too short to waste it fighting with kids and morons online. Besides, fighting on forums with people who are behind a screen acting all macho is pretty much like trying to teach a pig how to sing: you're wasting your time and it annoys the pig.
    P.S. Valk, I'm not into sucking balls but perhaps you are. If you had ANY balls at all you'd have a job, a wife and a family and not piss your life down the toilet. Enough lol, I feel like I'm picking a fight with a kindergarten who goes home to cry to his mommy and tell his daddy.
    Give me 100m now or i'm gonna hack your IP. Last chance man.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

For a moment there, I was really worried this wouldn't become hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    Give me 100m now or i'm gonna hack your IP. Last chance man.
    YOU STOP ANNOYING THE PIG RIGHT NOW.
    Man, that was such a great analogy.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

P.S. Valk, I'm not into sucking balls but perhaps you are. If you had ANY balls at all you'd have a job, a wife and a family and not piss your life down the toilet.
    This makes it sound like you DO have a wife and a family. And still you are immature enough to try to blackmail somebody in game. For whatever reason, doesn't even matter, this has to be about the dumbest thing ever.

lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Also, before he came here and made the eloquent post I received this on FFXIAH:

RE: Regarding yourself.
    First you ought to tell that to someone who actually cares about other people's opinion. До свидания.

If you don't care about other people's opinions why are you A) posting here and B) telling me to change the title so I don't "wrongly" accuse you?

I have high hopes for this.

Now that I reread his original message, I wonder:
    Did you watch one of those cop/mafia/generic drama movies where someone has serious dirt on another individual...or rather, is completely bluffing? It seems like you thought the line was really really cool, and figured you'd apply it to a video game forum.

TyreseCarb

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Needless to say, this player is probably not to be trusted in any event in FFXI.
    And this is based on my personal vendetta with you fucko? Until I steal a LS bank, NIN lot a single item or blackmail anyone other than you I just don't see how I'm guilty lol. Again, don't make judgments on me based on your own stupidity and ignorance. If you knew my 4 jobs @ 75 RDM BRD NIN SAM you'd know I don't own a single big ticket item other than my Ace's Helm which I've rightfully earned. Unlike you, my gil comes from HQing staves. Прощай.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

U DUN GOT SETH'D.

Game over.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

And this is based on my personal vendetta with you fucko? Until I steal a LS bank, NIN lot a single item or blackmail anyone other than you I just don't see how I'm guilty lol. Again, don't make judgments on me based on your own stupidity and ignorance. If you knew my 4 jobs @ 75 RDM BRD NIN SAM you'd know I don't own a single big ticket item other than my Ace's Helm which I've rightfully earned. Unlike you, my gil comes from HQing staves. Прощай.
    Your personal vendetta with me? You think I'm someone from Odin. How fucking idiotic are you?

This is amazing. There are no words.

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    ...He tried to blackmail the wrong person...

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ance/owned.jpg

...LOL
    Quoting, from the same page, for emphasis.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Again, whatever reason you think you have for blackmailing someone in game - it's amazingly, incredibly stupid.

Thread has potential :D

TyreseCarb

Perhaps next time someone trusts you with his account while he's out fighting in Iraq you don't steal his gil, sell his gear, transfer servers and get a relic huh? And you wonder why I'm blackmailing you lol. Whatever.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Wait.

Wait wait wait.

What?

I don't think this guy understands that I've never been on Odin, ever. On any of the 5 accounts I have access to. This. Is. Awesome.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast