BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Information and Rules about Aion Advanced

Welcome to the new Aion Advanced Discussion section. Our hope is to turn this forum into the main hub for ground breaking testing and endgame mechanics discussion. As such, there are going to be harsher rules for this section compared to General. Think of this like the Advanced and Newbie section FFXI used to have, except this advanced is going to be moderated harsher.

1. All rules of the Blue Gartr forums still apply, which can be found here http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/39735...7-10-09-a.html

2. All threads are to stay on topic and no regular chit chat in any thread is allowed here. This section is not going to be lenient on the infractions and if you can't get through your head how to act in this area, a temporary timeout will not be too far behind.

3. There will be no backseat modding. If someone is getting off topic, just use the forum's report function and move on.

4. While I am not going to enforce a strict grammar policy on every post here, you are to do your posts in as professional a manner you know. This section is going to be a representation to the Aion community and I don't want us to lose newcomers because they see someone here typing with u and r.

5. This section is to remain strictly about Aion mechanics. All smaller questions can be asked in the General section or in the Random Question Thread.

There will be more rules added to this at any time as I think of more, or more are needed.

If any of you guys have any questions or would like to help out in any way, please feel free to send me a PM.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This section is also not for asking questions for your character in particular. Post only if you have any information for the topic or any question that pertains to the entire topic at hand, not something that you're just curious about your own character.