Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Limei

Zhi of Garuda ( Now Risk on Remora. )

lolKings LS Leader of Censhura (Garuda) transferred to Remora last night, along with his E-GF.

Took 3 of the Linkshell Kraken Clubs and LS bank. =)

He disabled comments on Zhi [Garuda] FFXIAH. Can find his members bitching in his new FFXIAH Risk [Remora] comments.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

This one sounds fun.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by Limei View Post
    Took 3 of the Linkshell Kraken Clubs
    Brb got to talk to Oda, I just found Zoro's new powerup.

Also inb4 shitstorm

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

So...which relic is he doing?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Objection!

Yes, I did jump to Remora last night. Yes, I am Risk now.

No, I did not take 3 LS Kraken Clubs with me. First of all, we only had 2 Kraken clubs within the LS. One of them is on Iconociasm, one of them, myself. I don't have any other excuse for bringing it with me other than that no one in the LS deserves to get it / funds from it, so you can be upset about that if you wish.

Secondly, there was no linkshell bank, and so how this is coming up, is beyond me. The closest thing we had to a bank was the 20+ behemoth hides and 15+ Ixion tails Evok had when he got banned.

People are going to hate me enough just for leaving the shell as it was days from breaking, there is no need to stretch the truth. I left, and only the people I cared about were notified.

Zhi took one kraken club that was left to him, not 3(the ls only had 2, one of which is on Iconoclasm atm iirc). The linkshell had no standing bank, people are butthurt they lost their leader. Anon posters are awesome.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK HIVEMIND

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ZhiGaruda View Post
    I left, and only the people I cared about were notified.
    You didn't say anything to me. I hate you.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Any proof of him having 3 KCs or a LS bank even existing? All we've got atm is he said she said, though this does have potential.

Sovelis

Well when I was in Censhura before I left, Zhi carried 2 KC's one on his mule that was bought called Bonez and one he kept on himself because he didn't trust anyone else in the linkshell to hold it. Now after I left Censhura had traded another Ridill for a KC from what I was told don't know if that is true. But hey who cares right its just a game, everyone that was in Censhura saw Zhi leaving shortly after he got the dring, but stayed long enough to get 2 KC's out of it, and see 3 more Drings drop. Now the whole Evok being banned is kinda funny lol.

Maybe this information is helpful but idk!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Sovelis View Post
    Well when I was in Censhura before I left, Zhi carried 2 KC's one on his mule that was bought called Bonez and one he kept on himself because he didn't trust anyone else in the linkshell to hold it. Now after I left Censhura had traded another Ridill for a KC from what I was told don't know if that is true. But hey who cares right its just a game, everyone that was in Censhura saw Zhi leaving shortly after he got the dring, but stayed long enough to get 2 KC's out of it, and see 3 more Drings drop. Now the whole Evok being banned is kinda funny lol.

Maybe this information is helpful but idk!

Iconociasm has had the second KC for many, many months now.

Bonez was given to me by Aiolias, you know this, because you helped find a good Red Mage for him to buy on EGS.

We traded another Ridill for a KC, which was sold for (34? I think) mill, and then split amongst NASA buyers.

I got my Defending Ring a year ago, lol. No one ever saw me leaving because I never discussed the option but with one person, Royaltea, whom I ended up leaving with. I never even had the thought to leave until the shell starting losing 2-3 members per week, 2-3 CORE members.

tl;dr Sovelis is still upset because he was owed 27million from his $550.00 payment towards the NASA the shell bought. He switched servers and we decided to not pay him.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

So there wasn't ever a LS bank?

Sovelis

Nah I'm not upset I've moved on lol, and yes people did see you leaving ask all the old members and no there was no LS bank, Money items was sold and split which Zhi kept when he actually attended events and payed out when he kinda felt like it. And maybe you can read a little better, I did say when I was in the shell you kept both KCs on you

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Seems like a cool guy, you sound butthurt. Move on.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Alright, well, the only thing really confirmed from OP is that there wasn't a LS bank and they made it a point to say he stole the bank that never existed.

This just reeks of butthurt. Sounds to me like Zhi made the right move.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Sovelis View Post
    Nah I'm not upset I've moved on lol, and yes people did see you leaving ask all the old members and no there was no LS bank, Money items was sold and split which Zhi kept when he actually attended events and payed out when he kinda felt like it. And maybe you can read a little better, I did say when I was in the shell you kept both KCs on you
    That is how the shell worked prior, yes. When it purchased NASA, had you stuck around, you would know how it ended up working. Almost every single bit of gil we attained went to pay back that massive debt. I personally attribute this directly to the failure of the linkshell, as we only had some 10 people pay for NASA, and 15+ people sitting around getting nothing (except king gear, ha.)

A quick explaination to everyone, just to make it clear: Because I didn't like how every other shell I heard of who had purchased NASA was RMT'ing gil to get their funds back, we made it very clear we would be doing none of this. Instead, we would give the members who paid current fair-market value for their money, at $20.00/mill at the time.

I stopped holding the money / splitting when I got my new job. I wasn't on enough to be an active leader, and that's where Iconociasm and Evok stepped up and fufilled that role. I haven't taken gil to be split in months.

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Finally something that isn't Nyzul, Limbus, or a fucking W.body.

Limei

Butthurt? Never. This was posted because, as rules stated;

This is the server to list any stolen account, player who stole gear and switched servers or whatever else someone can do that you feel the need to warn other servers about.

Don't see no QQin' in my post. Was a warning to Remora people, and possibly members who were in lolCenshura who don't know what's goin' on.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Stealing fake banks is srs business.

Limei