Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
    Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I honestly don't think anybody cares about stones anymore.

Just on my WHM mule that I started a little over a month ago. I'll shit 10 stones a minute on my main, idc.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

It isn't wasting stones when there's nothing else to do with them and it requires a serious effort to try to burn them as fast as you get them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I'm thinking of starting to fish in abyssea since here bite rate a tad better so getting kinda iffy on stones. Plus making empyreans dual boxing just buying pops I eat quite a few stones a day lol

Magitek

Alright, thanks Byrthnoth. I wasted so much Gil trying to HQ my Heca Body / Cap when Angel Skins cost an arm and a leg. Maybe making one now when they're just about obsolete will give me some closure!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

question about this being normal , im currently 0/18 on HQing a hauberk / hauby synth now this isnt so much of a problem since boths value has crashed and im trying for an ebody-1 but shouldt i be in T1 with 60 Cloth and 99+8 smithing?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yes you are T1, but that shit happens sadly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

so .. theres a VERY good chance i wont be making a ebody -1 for a long time since sea hog doesnt like to spawn

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

are those #'s /ids still valid for sea hog? ( not that i completely understand what i just read but im gonna learn it.)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    are those #'s /ids still valid for sea hog? ( not that i completely understand what i just read but im gonna learn it.)
    Yep~! Basically, there's the high area with two cliffs on each side. The PH can spawn there, or it can spawn further along the path in front of the door. If you only kill in the cliff area, you won't be able to force it to spawn.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

ok so ive been killing the right stuff it just hasnt pop'd how do i actually put that list from the last page into the game? im not to clear on were to place the change set etc.*sorry for the noobness*

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

np:
    * Google POLUtils and download it from Pebbles.
    * Take that code section I have, paste it into Notepad, and save it as .xml (All File Types instead of Text Document).
    * Open up Pebbles, run the NPC renamer, and click around until you find "Apply Changeset"
    * Select the .xml file you saved, and hit Apply.

It will rename the PH from "Razorjaw Pugil" to "Rajorjaw Pugil!"

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

ty

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Maybe making one now when they're just about obsolete will give me some closure!
    Still pretty good for thf, possibly other jobs.

edit; Re-asking a rather repeated question:

Will Dragoras Fang (Bonecraft 150k item) plus synergy stall give me at least an additional +1 skill? IE: Will it bring me to T1 on Hecatomb Cap (96).

Magitek

I did 31 cursed cap synths a few days ago and NQ'd them all. I have apron/specs/fang/stall/signboard in MH and powerful dark energy. I used adv. synth support, usually my luck doesn't suck with T1 though . Gonna try a few more, maybe 30ish if I can even get my hands on skins, the fucker that has the -1 cap history on my server likes to buy them all. Once I find out his secret I'm going to fuck up his market, unless he shares it because I only want one -1 XD

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

what are the best 3 skills to max for synergy ive been reading alot about how thwack is useless

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Magitek View Post
    I did 31 cursed cap synths a few days ago and NQ'd them all. I have apron/specs/fang/stall/signboard in MH and powerful dark energy. I used adv. synth support, usually my luck doesn't suck with T1 though . Gonna try a few more, maybe 30ish if I can even get my hands on skins, the fucker that has the -1 cap history on my server likes to buy them all. Once I find out his secret I'm going to fuck up his market, unless he shares it because I only want one -1 XD
    I went 1/40 (hq on the 39th) trying to craft feet for a linkshell member. I've decided that hecatomb synths can go fuck themselves.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    what are the best 3 skills to max for synergy ive been reading alot about how thwack is useless
    Personally I just find myself using feeding/safety lever/furnace repair on hard synths, after that i'd suggest pressure handle
    and get fishing cuffs. Its not like you can make a bad choice since by 100 should be 5 in everything ?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

There are 6 skills, so by level 100 we get to be 5/5 in 5/6 of them. Does anyone actually know what the skill increases do?

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast