Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I'd say about 12-15% chance to lose materials with moghancement + AA. I can't speak specifically to cerb mantles but if you use the no HQ ring you get 1% more success too.

Need to get weeks or zouri to start answering questions in here.
    Well, with the numbers given so far, it seems like on average I'm better off reselling NQs and buying more hides, the only benefit to desynth is no dealing with selling the mantles/buying new hides, which is obviously nice. Thanks.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Does Artisan's Advantage help with desynthesis too? Since desynth doesn't follow HQ tiers (+11, +31, +51 over cap), was wonder if wasting gil on adv support is worth it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It definitely, 100% helps you not lose items on break. It's so noticeable it's ridiculous.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by FailureMidgard View Post
    Any guess at the chance to break with material loss with artisan's advantage (cerb mantles mainly)?
    It really depends on your luck. Ive synthed and desynthed the same 4 mantles over 20 times on numerous occasions. I honestly couldnt give you an ammount of material loss with AA on; simply because ive never tested it.. but it helps noticably. I normally tried desynthing random things like mythril earrings and gigas socks. If i broke too many of them, then i would wait until another day to desynth cerb. mantles.

I am hope.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So I am trying to make Cream Puffs, they are listed at 81, current skill is 74.
    I keep getting skill too low to make them, but stupidly I didn't realize I need Patissier to make them. Could it be saying the too low thing because of that, or is the level listed wrong?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I've never tried to craft an item w/o the key item needed so I couldn't tell you exactly

I am hope.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So for future reference, that is what happened. If you dont have the key item, it will say your skill is too low.

Do you have to be in your Mog House for Moghancement: Desynthesis to be of use? Similarly, do you have to be in your Mog House to get the benefits of having it filled with elemental (lightning) energy?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The answer to the first is no, it's like moghancement: Exp and stuff (obviously you dont die in your mh)

The answer to the second is i don't think so? but I can't be 100% sure. I don't use it with bonecraft.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

What would be the easiest way to reach overwhelming wind energy?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

when using synergy to craft a weapon like sarissa, do you as the synth leader need apprentice synergy skill? or do you just need someone with that kind of skill available?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Why did I break a hakutaku eye cluster today at 100+3+signboard?

WHY?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

because you masterbate and night the baby jesus knows it.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post

WHY?

Most likely it's because you have not shown much love to the Hakutaku recently; ie. 3-6 hour sessions killing 10-12 of them for people sending /help shouts in whitegate; getting 10-15 people through DoR to the pop location, etc. Once you do that more often, your success rate on the cluster will increase.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Rilu View Post
    Most likely it's because you have not shown much love to the Hakutaku recently; ie. 3-6 hour sessions killing 10-12 of them for people sending /help shouts in whitegate; getting 10-15 people through DoR to the pop location, etc. Once you do that more often, your success rate on the cluster will increase.
    OOOOOOOH. Ok, I'm not synthing anymore then

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by konoko View Post
    when using synergy to craft a weapon like sarissa, do you as the synth leader need apprentice synergy skill? or do you just need someone with that kind of skill available?
    You can do Apprentice skilled items even if you're lvl1 Synergy.

Does Dragon Ring cap at 100 Bonecraft or 99 Bonecraft? I'm finding conflicting information on the net.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persephone Slamchest
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post

WHY?
    I'm perfect on making those for people, and HQing them
    Spoiler: show
    1/1

Got a question can you desynth augmented items? Aka can i desynth my cerb mantle with bad augments back into hides lol?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast