BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
    Fishing Guru
    BG Level

inc 100ish more synths

0/600+
    darksteel bolt synth (62) at capped 60 skill

edit: damnit there's another stack of 99 boltheads on the AH lol, guess I'll do 99 more later.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

0/700+, probably more like 0/800 with breaks and resynths. At this point I am going to say it is not possible to HQ a synth when your total skill is below the cap for the craft. There's no doubt you can HQ if you use support/gear/furniture to break the cap for the craft, but until we see evidence otherwise, 0/700+ changes my previous perception..

If others are comfortable with this we can edit it into the crafting bible sticky here http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/571...tion-read-this!

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Can someone please explain this to me before I take my PC and throw it out the fucking window.

Cooking Veteran
    AH GP site says its San d'Orian Tea
    JP GP site says its San d'Orian Tea
    there were three posts from JP anons confirming its San d'Orian Tea, unless they're trollin.

Rummage over mules getting mats to make San d'Orian Tea, and when the trades fail, I notice this:
    http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/322...0314142012.png

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Can someone please explain this to me before I take my PC and throw it out the fucking window.

Cooking Veteran
    AH GP site says its San d'Orian Tea
    JP GP site says its San d'Orian Tea
    there were three posts from JP anons confirming its San d'Orian Tea, unless they're trollin.

Rummage over mules getting mats to make San d'Orian Tea, and when the trades fail, I notice this:Register to see the NSFW content
    Hmm, I use FFXIAH's version (http://www.ffxiah.com/guild-pattern), it hasn't been updated with new GP items either, but hardly anyone trolls it. On ffxiah if I see my item verified by someone, I get it without confirming, if it's not listed by anyone, will have to make a trip. Hopefully Scragg updates list with new items at some point. Until then, trust noone

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

http://www.ffrecipe.com/guildPattern.php?lang=en

I use that one as well to double check before going to guild

2012/03/15 reports.
    No. Time Name Guild Rank Item Possible pattern
    14 02:58:35 納品はスキットスシ san Cooking veteran San d'Orian Tea A B C D E F G H
    10 02:07:01 No-name san Cooking veteran San d'Orian Tea A B C D E F G H
    4 00:04:57 スキッドスシ san Cooking veteran San d'Orian Tea A B C D E F G H

I doubt theyre all trollin (or it could be one person...), but the other reported items are correct.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/255...0314212545.png

3 colors represent 3 different people.
    Black is synthing Sushi, and said GP item is sushi.
    Red was in tells, said GP item was Tea.
    Green is seen synthing Tea.

Have any of you ever heard of a GP item having two possible choices?

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Never heard of that, fishing veteran GP matched the user input for ffxiah.com today

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Someone's gotta be shitting people or be dumb. It's Squid Sushi for me, too. I submitted a new/updated guild item report to FFXIAH.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Actually, the other day, FFXIAH told me it was silver mask, but when I went to gp dude it was chain belt.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

SE fucked with guild patterns a few updates ago. From what I saw with woodworking most of its for the better.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I know, but in this case it wasnt a matter of the GP patterns being changed...some Cooking Vets were getting Sushi as GP item, and some Cooking Vets were getting Sandy Tea.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Clearly it accounts for what nation you are now (joking aside that wouldn't suprise me though)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

so it was noticed at the cooking and woodworking guilds? any other guilds notice it? if its noticed among all the guilds it could be a quick fuck ya given to all the sites that post the guild item of the day, and wouldn't that be tasty. I seriously doubt that level of sophistication or SE caring though.

Unless one of those persons said they went to the guild and checked themselves, odds are they are like hundreds of other people who check AH and don't check to see if any of the uploads differ from what it says it is. Once or twice a week AH's database is wrong because it isn't updated.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    0/700+, probably more like 0/800 with breaks and resynths. At this point I am going to say it is not possible to HQ a synth when your total skill is below the cap for the craft. There's no doubt you can HQ if you use support/gear/furniture to break the cap for the craft, but until we see evidence otherwise, 0/700+ changes my previous perception..
    I can understand if people call POIDH and I don't have any as it's from years ago but when I did Goldsmithing on a mule I was skilling up on Hiraishin which is a lvl 31 craft (so no skill+ items of any sort available). I got 66 tools once in approx 3/4 levels of skillups. Only reason I remember it is I mentioned it in ls at the time and this exact same discussion came up (although it was rendered a bit moot on my part as I'd just seen myself do it...)

Sword of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Phoenyx Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Ultima
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzii View Post
    I think it might be safe to say it's not possible. Looking carefully at the Teak Log HQ picture from the last page, it looks like the dude is wearing carpenter's gloves, which would make him hit the skill cap ~_~
    Son of a bitch, I think you're right. >.<;; I was thinking I had some other hands on, but I don't think I have anything else in that model. So yeah, pretty much all I've got is anecdotal evidence from way back when with no pictures to back it up. Maybe I'll luck out while I'm skilling up my subcrafts and snap a screenshot.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

I'm guessing there will be a ton of skilling for 60>70 soon, so I look forward to seeing evidence contrary to my 0/800+ testing.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Whats the skill breakdown of skill gain from guild furniture? Wiki just says "gives XXX moglification".

For the sake of naming things across guilds, just reference items like so:
    70K GP item: +1 skill when worn
    Apron: +1 skill when worn
    50k non-r/e furniture: ??? skill & Can you buy multiple for extra gain?
    150k r/e furniture: ??? skill
    200k Sign: ??? skill
    15k Emblem->Stall: ??? skill

People say you need multiple furniture to get mega moglification, however my cook mule ONLY has the stall and has mega moglification. Can provide proof when I get home if people dont believe me. Having said that, do you need the moghancement for the skill bonus, or does having the furniture in give the +skil, and the moghancement offers the extra bonuses (less loss on break etc)

Stall gives +5 by itself, tested it myself and posted multiple times

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

50K gives +1 skill only if it is the only crafting related furnishing in your mog house (doesn't stack with Mega Moglification). It may not have ever been tested if they stack.

150K gives +1

200K gives no skill, it's just suspected to lower synth losses.

15K stall is tricky, since the effect seems to have changed without any official acknowledgement. Originally it gave only +2 skill by itself, and +5 in combination with the 150K and 200K items. Currently it seems that it gives +5 skill by itself. In addition to this, the +5 skill appears to overwrite the +1 skill from the 150K item.

Is it infuriating that a 15K item is better than 350K worth of other items? Only if you have the 350K items! :O Take your 15K item and leave me to weep in regret.

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast