Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Corkadile View Post
    Get the emblem to make/have someone make you a stall, which is +5 and is only 15k. The KIs for cloth I have no idea.
    Hot shit. Thank you

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pit Badger
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Don't you need the signboard as well as the stall and 150k item for the +5? Or is it just the 150k + Stall? Coming back off a large break myself so unsure about it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by BlaizeAsura View Post
    Don't you need the signboard as well as the stall and 150k item for the +5? Or is it just the 150k + Stall? Coming back off a large break myself so unsure about it.
    We really need to find a way to sticky this. It's an amazingly re-asked question.

SE ninja-changed it over a year ago. The synergy stall own its own is +5 skill, confirmed. At this time, no one knows for sure wtf the 50, 150, and 200k items do, and the general consensus seems to be not a damn thing.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer View Post
    Coming back after a long break. Is there a tldr description of all the damn GP items which would be worth the time?

Retired at 106cc (w/adv). Have tapestry, found out I need 20k to get the KI to break 100, but the list of available things is a hell of a lot longer now.
    as far as KI's go- I have cloth purification, spinning, and fletching.

Cloth purification used to be worthless, no real worthwhile charged items (see powder boots, rr earrings/gorgets/etc), but now a couple of the 100+ CC armors use mats that require it to make ingredients (magical cotton cloth for example).

I love spinning for making my own rainbow thread, which is really the only thread worth making on your own. It saves a helluva lot of time, and since you can't HQ thread synths (unlike chains for example) you don't lose anything by doing the x3 synth.

fletching? eh I've probably used it once.

sadly, all you need these days is the stall. Really blows for all of us who suffered through GP for the furniture, but what are you gonna do?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Any tips or recomendations you can give to get the Alchemist's torque? Been at Ve lugannon for 4 days and im starting to lose my mind -.-

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Go when Mystery Boxes is up and then get lucky. It took me ten minutes to get one.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Go when Mystery Boxes is up and then get lucky. It took me ten minutes to get one.
    Sadly those powers dont work on sky

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by takito09 View Post
    Sadly those powers dont work on sky
    I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that. I think it counted as Frontier Lands in the previous designation?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that. I think it counted as Frontier Lands in the previous designation?
    The proof is that when you zone there you dont get the message you always get on the other areas.

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Fairly certain the moogle even mentions it in his moogle way. Something about it being too far away.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

took me 35 hrs+, war boots and dog lumber 4 everyone!

What i did was camp zip at the same time to help pass time, cuz I was going insane
    Also had a friend come up and help

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

You lose swift shoes when you zone into any part of Sky as well, so yeah kupowers don't affect the area

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pit Badger
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

But don't sky/sea/Dynamis still count as "Areas outside of your own nations control" for the CP items and such that work that way? Meaning that they're still signet areas and possibly affected by the kupopowers?

I guess the easiest way to test would be on THF, just go to Sky when Treasure Hound is active since I believe that just counts as TH+1, and wait for a TH proc to happen.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by BlaizeAsura View Post
    But don't sky/sea/Dynamis still count as "Areas outside of your own nations control" for the CP items and such that work that way? Meaning that they're still signet areas and possibly affected by the kupopowers?

I guess the easiest way to test would be on THF, just go to Sky when Treasure Hound is active since I believe that just counts as TH+1, and wait for a TH proc to happen.
    unfortunatly kupopowers and signet are not the same :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone found Simian Horn yet?

Anyone know if I have bone to say 105 could I have woodworking at 75? I'd assume yes but not sure with new skill caps.
    Just I dont see me leveling bone much higher at the minute and wood to 75 would help with fixing lu shangs

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by buddyslack View Post
    Anyone know if I have bone to say 105 could I have woodworking at 75? I'd assume yes but not sure with new skill caps.
    Just I dont see me leveling bone much higher at the minute and wood to 75 would help with fixing lu shangs
    that is a very good question, I would actually do the same since my smithing is not moveing an inch since I got it to 105

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I used to have BC 75 (Artisan) before the crafts went 110, after that I changed to Smithing and they asked me to forfeit Artisan rank and go back to lvl 70 cap (Craftsman) once I reached Smithing 68 and tried to rank up.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I'm new to crafting, powerleveled cooking from 60-95 this week and started Guild Points a few days ago. My question is why is the Cooking Guild Point item of the day for Veteran culinarians sometimes and item not of veteran rank? Today's GP item for vets was a level 3 cooking synth with a cap of like 1200 GP. I was under the impression when you were Veteran, all the GP items for you are Veteran only, or does it randomly select a synth recipe from any skill level?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's up to the rank you are

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast