Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah for the augments. I'd check the abj augments page and see what are decent still if you want to make money off of them

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

anyone know if all the subcrafts for hexed somen are 60?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander
    WoW Realm
    Doomhammer

Haven't bothered with crafting in years but I finally wanna take my 99 cloth higher. One question I had is with the new GP item stall. This gives +5 skill, but does that overwrite the other GP furniture or combine with them?
    I know the 2 before combined to be +1 skill and less items lost, does the stall addon to that or just overwrite it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanag View Post
    Haven't bothered with crafting in years but I finally wanna take my 99 cloth higher. One question I had is with the new GP item stall. This gives +5 skill, but does that overwrite the other GP furniture or combine with them?
    I know the 2 before combined to be +1 skill and less items lost, does the stall addon to that or just overwrite it?
    In terms of just additional skill level, the stall is all you need for the max of plus five.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I don't know how this slipped by us, but we don't do random question threads anymore. If you have a question, please just make a new thread.