+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Ground mounts that are large are overrated. I had a billion of those shard things you get from wintergrasp and heroics so I got the mammoth in wintergrasp. I had been using the basic epic ground mount before so it seems like a good idea to get a new one but the thing is too large and can't even go through doors so I haven't used it since.
    So long as you aren't trolling, that's the frost wyrm you see when you first load WoW. It's a 310% flying mount you get for being in the 0.5% top rated arena team, along with the title gladiator. That character has 2 wyrms.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Ground mounts that are large are overrated. I had a billion of those shard things you get from wintergrasp and heroics so I got the mammoth in wintergrasp. I had been using the basic epic ground mount before so it seems like a good idea to get a new one but the thing is too large and can't even go through doors so I haven't used it since.
    http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/592...2509034442.jpghttp://img38.imageshack.us/img38/wow...pg/1/w1440.png

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

it was a response to the post right before mine

kiro said he wants a new mount and i told the story about me getting a new mount and regretting it

black war bar is probably the best ground mount in the game excluding amani

I don't really care about ground mounts at all. Once the new expansion comes out everyone is gonna be flying anyway. I just want something fast and awesome looking. :<

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

There will still be no-fly zones. So they still will hold value.