Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Audio options for Xbox 360 hooked up to monitor

There are instances when I feel like dragging my 360 into my bedroom, mostly to keep myself entertained between hnm windows. One problem is that my monitor doesn't have audio input, or speakers for that matter. I'd like to hook my klipsch speakers up to my 360 via standard audio cable, not optical or anything fancy. What do people use for this? I thought I had found something you could use some while ago but I'm not having much luck finding it again. I think it was something that converted the component audio down to just a simple audio jack. Any help is appreciated!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Should be able to use a Y-adapter from the RCA jacks to the 1/8" stereo plug on the speakers. Probably just need to find one with a female stereo plug is all, or a coupler.

Like... For only $1.09 each when QTY 50+ purchased - PREMIUM 3.5mm Stereo Female to 2RCA Male 22AWG Cable - 6 inches - Gold Plated | 3.5mm/RCA Audio Cables

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Should be able to use a Y-adapter from the RCA jacks to the 1/8" stereo plug on the speakers. Probably just need to find one with a female stereo plug is all, or a coupler.

Like... For only $1.09 each when QTY 50+ purchased - PREMIUM 3.5mm Stereo Female to 2RCA Male 22AWG Cable - 6 inches - Gold Plated | 3.5mm/RCA Audio Cables
    Ah thanks, that's sort of what I needed but the component cables from the 360 are male. I think this is what I need. For only $0.44 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 3.5mm Stereo Plug/2 RCA Jack cable - 6 inches | 3.5mm/RCA Audio Cables

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I was thinking more of the audio-only A/V out for the 360 (as comes with the HDMI kit) + the speaker input as it'd plug into a computer. But yeah, whichever gender cable works =P