Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Seraph/Bismarck -> Cerberus: Herodotus/Volstadt (BC)

Volsadt is a new applicant to my linkshell. He noted on his application that he was in SenseofUnityII on Seraph as Herodotus, and before that NineInchNinjas on Bismarck. Any information would be much appreciated.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Maryanne View Post
    Volsadt is a new applicant to my linkshell. He noted on his application that he was in SenseofUnityII on Seraph as Herodotus, and before that NineInchNinjas on Bismarck. Any information would be much appreciated.
    I was in NiN the last couple months and don't know of him. Couldve been before my time tho.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

hm. Not sure if he was in NiN or not, if I had to guess, I would highly doubt it. When he was starting to be noticed on Seraph (when he joined SOU) his gear was worse than mediocre. Not sure if the was the same character, if he server transferred, or what. He was a complete moron on Seraph though, wasn't liked at all by the NA community. The shell he was in is one of those "let anyone in" shells, so yeah, you can see how he wiggled his way into the HNM scene through that. As far as his skill goes, I don't think he was horrible, but I couldn't tell if he was anything special or not. He posts on here a lot, "Dramafinderftw."

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

An old friend of mine who knew Herodotus years ago said the account was bought. The guy I guess hadn't been seen for a while and came back and joined my linkshell for a whole 2 hours. Friend was questioning him about things because he didn't seem to remember him and came to the conclusion the account was bought. Guy seemed to be pretty retarded, didn't have much of a clue about his jobs. He dropped our pearl after getting very defensive about the accusations of buying the account, from someone that knew the original owner yet he claimed he didn't know him and couldn't remember the linkshells he was in before he "took a break" from the game. This might all be false and my friend was making it all up just to be a dick, I can't really say, but from my experience with him he was still an idiot.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Terrestrial Rage
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Confirming what Mafai said, never in NiN

Not me, and account was sold months ago

-After reading the application I highly doubt that this is who he says he is but I have no idea why he would pose as Herodotus lol.

1: Did not have 75 BLM,WAR,RNG,DRK
    2: Was kicked from SOU and Tigue would not let the character back in due to me taking my rightfully earned Avalon Breastplate instead of giving it back when asked.

RageAgsTheMchne

You got kicked for kissing Milian's ass, iirc, that and sucking pretty bad. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RageAgsTheMchne View Post
    You got kicked for kissing Milian's ass, iirc, that and sucking pretty bad. lol
    lol kidding me? you wernt even there when it happend, and I sucked? lol look in the mirror broseph

RageAgsTheMchne

I was there, don't act like I wasn't! lol You even came crying to me.. I might suck at this game, but you're just fucking horrible. To top it off you're just plain dumb. Sorry dude.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAgsTheMchne View Post
    I was there, don't act like I wasn't! lol You even came crying to me.. I might suck at this game, but you're just fucking horrible. To top it off you're just plain dumb. Sorry dude.
    I came crying to you? You are retarded I never talked to you lol@ horrible

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

This seems to be going off topic a bit, and the shell the applicant was looking to join has been dissolved over the last week.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Closed per.. um.. no more linkshell. If the OP wishes this thread reopened please PM me or any other mod.