FFXIV Character
    Buttons Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Argettio View Post
    I will bet that is to do with "the exciting event involving items"
    I know people always want new shiny stuff but I am sorta hoping there isn't stuff thats awesomely good for my SAM lol. Just got it to a point where I feel content with my gear with only a few big gil updates to go and don't wanna need new event gear now lol. xD
    My BRD on the other hand is still being lvled, so let the BRD gear roll in lol. :D

And wow some of the new sets posted on Alla look really nice, I like some of the Mage sets. :O

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Man I knew I shouldn't have stayed up this late. Now I don't want to go to bed. This actually might be a sexy update.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Kadaj View Post
    Man I knew I shouldn't have stayed up this late. Now I don't want to go to bed. This actually might be a sexy update.
    This. But I have a math quiz in the morning, so I'm out.

FUCK, I can't decide on SMN pants...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I don't really have a clue what I'll upgrade now... I was really hoping for some -Perp on dragon legs to match my YYrobe for smn! Now I'm sad since I have so many other good leg choices available to me...

Its nice to see the new armors though, Even if they are just re-skinned for the most part. I just hope its not some part of MMM -_-

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by montgomery View Post
    MAB +4 MACC +4 for my COR QD would be nice, since I don't have Nimue's Tights or Denali Kecks. D: Or I'll do Haste +3% Acc +7 for my DRG. Dunno yet. >.>
    I was thinking the same, but does drg really need that much more accuracy? Having 4 more accuracy on the legs slot may be able to free up some other slot. Blitz Ring instead of Sniper? Walahra instead of Ace's (doubtful)? It's going to end up being denali replacement, homam replacement, or... I'm even thinking about movement speed and physical dmg for my blm since my LS doesn't camp Tiamat. Pretty decent choices again.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

New armor will probably have the same stats you'll just be able to pick the color instead of picking the stats to add uniqueness to your character in a dying game where people will look the same in better gear that is already out, then again i said that pants would never see a plus movement speed option, and look what that got me.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeda View Post
    I was thinking the same, but does drg really need that much more accuracy? Having 4 more accuracy on the legs slot may be able to free up some other slot. Blitz Ring instead of Sniper? Walahra instead of Ace's (doubtful)? It's going to end up being denali replacement, homam replacement, or... I'm even thinking about movement speed and physical dmg for my blm since my LS doesn't camp Tiamat. Pretty decent choices again.
    Well I'm already using Blitz Ring in my ring slot, and use Wala over Ace's (Don't have Ace's but don't really care to get it, since every event I do with my LS as a DD I have march x2 + haste, making Walmart > Ace's.) I'm TPing in Enkidu's Subligar on my COR atm which I think is fine, but I'm lacking QD pants so that's probably where I'll go.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

wow, those new sets look nice! Love those Mage hats^^

Soo much new gear... /passes out

I like the idea of picking colours etc - rather than more augments. Seems most augment gear ends up having generally accepted choices anyway (think RDM PLD choices of the body from ACP etc, or WS heads from AMKD).

= Red gear for RDMs and Blue gears for BLUs etc etc

Good job SE^^

Wonder if they're for the end of WOTG or a new event? Or crafted? The mind boggles...

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

ops, theres a new thread for the new DAT mining gear

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Man, first thought when I saw this, was this makes the new best cure swap pants in the game for paladin.

hp +25 enmity +4, and +5% cure potency. You can have full 210 cure 3s and 398 cure IVs and not lose any enmity from the usual pants (IR panties).

The 5% cure potency from hospitaler rounds out to roughly equivalent to 7 enmity, so you can basically have an 11 enmity pants on your cures.

I'd rather keep homam to TP in and gain 7 enmity on my cure over 2% double attack with 4 acc, for paladin anyway.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

The cure kit pants was an idea too, so many options except for my BLU... >_>; Oh well I don't use that job for anything except occassional solos.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

3% haste, 7acc (or att or DA, for those with high acc alrdy) --- drk and drg and ~
    -4% physical damage 8% movement speed --- pld and random job fun

i have homam, i think i will pick movement speed, w legs dont drop, etc

whatever the choice is, its gonna be a tough one. i still dont think we should be paying for it though

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobsonofgod View Post
    New armor will probably have the same stats you'll just be able to pick the color instead of picking the stats to add uniqueness to your character in a dying game where people will look the same in better gear that is already out, then again i said that pants would never see a plus movement speed option, and look what that got me.
    You mean other than w.legs?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

hmm, I wonder if the +8% Movement will stack with Hermes to give +20%?

Boosts to movement from multiple pieces of equipment will not stack with each other. The largest boost is the one the player will receive.
    Would be why a trotters+w.legs RNG can't move at Ninja Kyahan speed all the time, etc.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by jetta View Post
    hmm, I wonder if the +8% Movement will stack with Hermes to give +20%?
    Plus Sprinter Shoes for 32%

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    "Conserve TP" doesn't appear to be a typo considering they have "Pet: Store TP+8" in the next column...
    I don't see why it would be a typo. The only job that basically micromanages TP is Dancer.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

* MAB+4, MCrit+10 (with INT+2 from base stats) makes the best max-damage nuking legs for BLM now if I'm not mistaken. It's essentially INT+2 with MAB+5.

* -4% Physical Damage Taken coupled with Haste+3% or Acc+7 makes the best "oh shit" piece for melees that don't have access to Hydra Cuisses +1.

* Haste+3%, Acc+7 (STR+2 or DEX+2) is a better TP piece than Homam legs and arguably better than Skadi (4 Acc and 1% Haste gained, 7 STP and 5 Atk lost).

* Obviously movement speed for those who didn't have before. If it follows the rules we know though, this won't stack with movement speed shoes.

* Can also make the best MB pants.

* Barrage +1, RAcc or Ratk+7 looks like a cool RNG combo.

I'm disappointed at the lack of Snapshot and Fast Cast.

going over stats for smn, best seems to be atk/acc, since it would be an even trade of 7 acc for 7 atk over evoker's legs.

macc would be good, since it beats any skill gear, but we already have tons of that.

+20 to elemental siphon i assume is 20 to base or to the end result. either way, i can use this to break 400 elemental siphon with triple proc, so expect an epeen pic soon.

i might get siphon and macc, or acc/atk, i haven't decided on what i want to stay with. also, if the movement speed stacks with gear, i'd have to throw that in as well, probably siphon and movement.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    * MAB+4, MCrit+10 (with INT+2 from base stats) makes the best max-damage nuking legs for BLM now if I'm not mistaken. It's essentially INT+2 with MAB+5.
    * Can also make the best MB pants.

Hmm yeah I see new pants for SCH.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast