+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Im getting these for my DRK

STR+2 VIT+2 ACC+7 Haste+3%

Thats a pretty big upgrade from Homam for me - and I hate the momam/askar/haidate models, these new ones arent much better but at least im not gonna be wearing scout leader's embroidered pants

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Midnightjade Eleven
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

At least this is going to stop drama about who gets to lot on Homam legs. Yay for no more bitching at Omega.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    How would that stack up enfeeble-wise compared to Mahatma? 6 INT/MND is quite a bit to be missing out on for potency on debuffs.
    For slow/para then mahatma by a million miles.

For constant effect enfeebles then it comes down to 4-8 macc (mahatma) vs 5-6 macc (ASA)

So if your dINT is low then mahatma, otherwise its pretty close

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I would love to use the 3% haste 7 acc 2 str one over homam. However, they are really ugly imo....

Can anyone do a modelview for turban/adaberk/addonpants/homam feet/homam glove for hume? I wanna see how ugly that will look ><
    This.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Probably end up with Physical dmg-% and Movement speed+% for kiting on PLD since no w.legs, also I only use DRG /BLU anymore and would want HP MP FC.

Aside- if I could use /SAM I would be on WAR/SAM with haidate.

Though haste legs for my up and coming COR would be interesting...

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Making Acc+7, Haste+3% seems very retarded for me if you have Homam already for any job that can use it. Unless people that have Homam pieces right now have very serious accuracy problems.

Trying to figure out what combo of Haste +3%, Cure Potency, Physical Damage Taken -4%, and/or Enmity -4/MP+20 would be good for BLU.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Furoris View Post
    Probably end up with Physical dmg-% and Movement speed+% for kiting on PLD since no w.legs
    Now that is interesting, I could do movement and haste since I usually and /nin when kiting on PLD and just have a mix of homam and wlegs... that's kind of tempting now...

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This is the first expansion in which im not sure what to pick.

The first question is whether or not MOV+ will stack with Herald's, if not Id make ghetto red legs for PLD, with MOV+8 and PDT-4%, if it does stack ill make the same stats but for BLM.

Dissapointing that there are no nuking pants, but MB+10% and MAB+4 (Maybe MCrit+10%) would be hot for MBs.

Nothing else is really popping out at me.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I wish they'd add a fourth type of each armor that was statless but all jobs. Some things (Fast Cast, Physical Damage Taken-%, Movement speed, etc) are useful across the job lines that they've drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Dissapointing that there are no nuking pants, but MB+10% and MAB+4 (Maybe MCrit+10%) would be hot for MBs.
    Well, there potentially are good nuking pants for BLM. I don't know if Full Morri is no longer the best BLM DoT set for Tier 4s, but if MCrit Damage+10 actually increases the damage of Magical Crits by 10% then it makes them 3 times as potent and makes Wise Strap/Witch's Sash/Moogle hat with MCrit+10 part of the ideal BLM nuking gear.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Making Acc+7, Haste+3% seems very retarded for me if you have Homam already for any job that can use it. Unless people that have Homam pieces right now have very serious accuracy problems.

Trying to figure out what combo of Haste +3%, Cure Potency, Physical Damage Taken -4%, and/or Enmity -4/MP+20 would be good for BLU.
    You probably won't have serious acc problem, but you can always drop that acc ring for blitz ring if you have that much acc, or drop ace's for turban if you haven't already.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Akairyu Gestalter
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros

Move speed +8% PDT-4% Idle pants for my WHM BLM and SCH. Will still probably do the sandstorm deal on sch for running places but for actual fighting where i'd like to use other weathers, these pants will be very nice.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

EH?

OK people throw ~2mil for Peacock Charm without blinking, when its only 5ACC over Chiv Chain (and you lose the 3STR and Store TP +1) and yet picking gear with an extra 2STR and 4ACC is retarded?!

And what about spending a fortune on a ring with just ONE more point of Acc etc?

I agree there are better stats for other jobs, but whats retarded about picking better gear? I dont get it :/

For my DRK these are better than Homam. Period.

I've been considering that, but I already have Morrigan, Enkidu and Homam for my BLU, while my RDM still doesn't have Nashira for solo purposes.

It's a real shame BLU and RDM don't get the same piece, else I wouldn't think twice about a physical dmg-4% and haste+3% one.

If you already have the above mentioned pairs of legs, I would personally go for an oshit piece.

I agree that +7 acc and haste+3% if you already have homam is stupid. 4 extra acc is nice, but BLU isn't going to take full advantage of it.
    Different story for DRK and DRG (THF and PLD not so much) of course, assuming you don't have better alternatives for other jobs.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Ropeydonkey View Post
    EH?

OK people throw ~2mil for Peacock Charm without blinking, when its only 5ACC over Chiv Chain (and you lose the 2STR and Store TP) and yet picking gear with an extra 2STR and 4ACC is retarded?!
    The way certain groups of people in this game think is just..amazing at times. Since losing 1% haste is such a sin (i.e using anything over Walmart Turban is retarded, unless it's Ace's helm though!) so really, if you don't follow a 'standard' it's going to obviously be a 'retarded' choice.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Shadow Council

This gear piece would have been better with hands for DNC instead of effing fugly side armor legs since I could have gone Haste +3%, Conserve TP. I have no plans on getting this scenario since I haven't even finished with moogle junk yet.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Movement speed does not stack

Go throw on your ninja kyahan and aketon at night and see if you notice a difference in your town.

Or your C.Cuisses and hermes sandals.

EternalBlowJob
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    How would that stack up enfeeble-wise compared to Mahatma? 6 INT/MND is quite a bit to be missing out on for potency on debuffs.
    What? I said nuke wise not enfeeb wise. lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightjade View Post
    At least this is going to stop drama about who gets to lot on Homam legs. Yay for no more bitching at Omega.
    This is so wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to start.

Yvonne

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    This is so wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to start.
    You haven't seen Midgard...

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    You probably won't have serious acc problem, but you can always drop that acc ring for blitz ring if you have that much acc, or drop ace's for turban if you haven't already.
    This makes sense now actually, guess it's dependent on your DRK and/or DRG, versus other jobs for a bit more Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Ropeydonkey View Post
    EH?

OK people throw ~2mil for Peacock Charm without blinking, when its only 5ACC over Chiv Chain (and you lose the 3STR and Store TP +1) and yet picking gear with an extra 2STR and 4ACC is retarded?!

And what about spending a fortune on a ring with just ONE more point of Acc etc?

I agree there are better stats for other jobs, but whats retarded about picking better gear? I dont get it :/

For my DRK these are better than Homam. Period.
    It would still be dependent on how far your job is already prior to picking your new pants-- notice I said pants. Peacock charms and things of the like are obvious choices if you need the acc, hence why people don't blink when they throw money down for it. However like I said if you have Homam Cosciales already (and otherwise good on accuracy), you'd need to justify reason for making a slight upgrade to them, which the poster above you did.

If you don't have Homam, go for it. If you cannot merit the weapon for the job you want to use these new pants for, go for it. >_> I've just never heard of decently geared people w/ Homam-based set ups having major accuracy problems. +2 STR (+1~ Attack) is a slight, lol. And no choice will make up for the lost Fast Cast trait (which again situational I guess).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast