BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

i think its missing female popori, female aman and male elf dances

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

updated OP with new trailer and link to preview post on main site.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Now just for release date !

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

B/C Tera Fans is doing all the work for me, here is a link to the umbrella thread that will contain all and current Gstar 2010 Tera info! http://www.terafans.com/topic/5715-t...2010-coverage/ I believe the event has started and while we'll hopefully continue to get a lot of concrete/final info, the Koran OB will probably be the next big wave of video/images we get to really check out.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

We really need a beta for this asap. It's so pretty, just hope it doesn't play like a typical korean mmo. :/

edit: I wanna belieeeeeeeeeve!

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Since it's currently 7:48AM here in Korea, G-Star is still a few hours away. I would expect most of the T.E.R.A. info to be popping up around Saturday though, as that's when they have things planned like the big party for T.E.R.A. down the street from the official G-Star location. Sadly, I couldn't get out of my tutoring job tonight or tomorrow to get to Busan. Saturday I will still try to get down there though.

I don't care, make something up!
    BG Level

Also, more class videos here from Gstar: http://www.terafans.com/

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^Heh, I just game here to post that. Soooooo sic!! Dang, how I miss this game! If I may again suggest, watch these in HD if you have the patience/connection/card for the load time. I think Tera looks amazing. On the class videos too, just look at some of the background areas that the characters are in (as the the characters themselves don't do too much overly fancy).

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Oh my... /splooge. Can we seriously get some beta going on over here. Then again, wouldn't want them to release prematurely like FF14!

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

FF14 has put me off MMOs, but I think I might try this.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Yeah, I'm pretty much MMORPG free at the moment because of how awful FFXIV is. It's a Korean MMO so I don't want to put my hopes too high but that video really makes me want to play.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty much MMORPG free at the moment because of how awful FFXIV is. It's a Korean MMO so I don't want to put my hopes too high but that video really makes me want to play.
    From the dev's and from everyone who has played the beta, it sounds like this isn't gonna simple be an Aion westernization (where they translate / change some lore around). They are completely revamping a lot of stuff for the western audience so hopefully all the extreme korean grinding stuff will be removed

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    FF14 has put me off MMOs, but I think I might try this.
    I whole heartedly agree with this. After FF14, my confidence in this industry is at an all time low. I don't expect much from a Korean MMO but this looks really good. I just hope it lives up to my expectations because I don't want to be disappointed again. :<

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Man, you guys are missing out on what Korean MMOs actually are now. Aion isn't even really big here, and the days of L2 are long over. Games similar to TERA and C9 are more of the norm here, but they just aren't being exported.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

The one thing i'm super worried about right now is monster intelligence and difficulty of boss fights. I'm seeing the players being able to outsmart the bosses so much that they end up being pushovers, i will have confidence though that they will remain difficult even to seasoned players. I'm also a little worried about the random knockdowns in PvP as it could end up being very sucky feature, i've seen some videos of people getting thrown around like a rag doll. There's so much information coming out about this game that it's all just so exciting, i'm really pumped up about playing this but keeping my expectations low as every mmorpg starts off as a flower that hasn't fully blossomed yet.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

They announced at G-Star that from Nov.26-29 they will be doing a "Server Load Test" in Korea. I can't find any info about whether or not the OB will begin after that server test, though. I checked the Korean beta application again a few minutes ago, and it still gives me the app for the closed beta >_< Also, no TERA party for me tomorrow. Ice skating and dinner with a cute Korean girl > taking a train for an hour to hang out with smelly dorks. I'm sure one of those fan sites has people that are going though.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I want to play so bad...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    They announced at G-Star that from Nov.26-29 they will be doing a "Server Load Test" in Korea. I can't find any info about whether or not the OB will begin after that server test, though. I checked the Korean beta application again a few minutes ago, and it still gives me the app for the closed beta >_< Also, no TERA party for me tomorrow. Ice skating and dinner with a cute Korean girl > taking a train for an hour to hang out with smelly dorks. I'm sure one of those fan sites has people that are going though.
    you made the right choice there Viq

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    They announced at G-Star that from Nov.26-29 they will be doing a "Server Load Test" in Korea. I can't find any info about whether or not the OB will begin after that server test, though. I checked the Korean beta application again a few minutes ago, and it still gives me the app for the closed beta
    They way I understand it is that if the stress test goes as planned (which they seem confident of) then they will start up OB right after. Perhaps they are just waiting to be sure the test passes before throwing up new info for OB, or maybe even waiting tilL G Star is over.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by BGtemp View Post
    They way I understand it is that if the stress test goes as planned (which they seem confident of) then they will start up OB right after. Perhaps they are just waiting to be sure the test passes before throwing up new info for OB, or maybe even waiting tilL G Star is over.
    That's what I read as well. I think they also mentioned they would announce a release date once they started Open Beta? For the Korean client that is. No word from En Masse yet as far as I know. You'd think they would be about ready for another FGT or something. :/

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 184 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast