Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Anybody else notice that occasionally you'll check your merits and there are merits you have that aren't there anymore.

I noticed it today when i was meriting on dark, went to check how merits i had into desperate blows and I was scrolling down my merit list and noticed that a lot of my group 2's from past brd were 0/10, and then when i went to the actual category they were blank.

Went into my mog house and change jobs and everything was back to normal.

Noticed it today when i was on smn and my smn group 2 wasnt there but my BP still were.
    added pictures.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...ur/glitch1.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...ur/glitch2.jpg

Just found out it doesn't display correctly outside your mog house but it does display correctly inside mog house.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeldog View Post
    Is that why they are putting in line breaks in their tells now?
    They have also become exceedingly polite. Also; if they are going to bother you, they could at least do so in proper English. All thanks to the filter, the tells are now triple annoying!

automatons casting a spell on the mob causes it to go yellow after a couple seconds now -.- Even if the master is still engaged/has hate. Great job SE.

double post, yay for server hiccup.

triple

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

A JP did mention to me the thing bout the merits. Any clue if they're actually gone or it's just not properly displayed? He also said once he's in Mog House they're back. Was only for his PLD and DRK merits no other jobs.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    A JP did mention to me the thing bout the merits. Any clue if they're actually gone or it's just not properly displayed? He also said once he's in Mog House they're back. Was only for his PLD and DRK merits no other jobs.
    Yeah they are just not properly displayed. the only time they are properly displayed is when i am in a mog house.

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Didn't see this posted and never seen it happen before:

I countered a mob on SAM/DNC a couple times immediately after putting up Seigan and Third Eye. No Counter gear equipped, no food active. This happened three times yesterday that I can recall.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post

I countered a mob on SAM/DNC a couple times immediately after putting up Seigan and Third Eye. No Counter gear equipped, no food active. This happened three times yesterday that I can recall.
    wooosh

Seigan - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Nice they fixed that dumb giltch that didn't let you see the number 80/80 mog house/locker.

That SpellCast Guy
    BG Level

By "never seen it happen before" do you mean "I haven't played SAM in 2 years"? I can't see any other explanation.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Fighting Tiamat right now, enmity is unusual to say the least.

That SpellCast Guy
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rupii View Post
    Fighting Tiamat right now, enmity is unusual to say the least.
    The other day I was in a Lesser Colibri party on my RDM. I needed to Convert, so I waited for the current mob to die, and then as the PLD pulled another one with Flash I used Convert, Divine Seal, and it flew over and one-shotted me. I had started casting Cure IV, but it hadn't finished yet, so it's not like that took hate. I also hadn't done anything to anyone in the party or the mob yet, so regardless of whether it had gone off or not I shouldn't have even been on the hate list.

I still have no idea what happened there, I'm assuming it was related to this messed-up enmity since the patch somehow.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Our BRD just pulled hate and got one shotted at 12% lol.

Never seen this at Tiamat before BLM constantly being drawn in.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm being wooshed right?

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Rupii View Post
    Our BRD just pulled hate and got one shotted at 12% lol.

Never seen this at Tiamat before BLM constantly being drawn in.
    Tiamat has always had weird hate if a tank dies or dc's during the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    The other day I was in a Lesser Colibri party on my RDM. I needed to Convert, so I waited for the current mob to die, and then as the PLD pulled another one with Flash I used Convert, Divine Seal, and it flew over and one-shotted me. I had started casting Cure IV, but it hadn't finished yet, so it's not like that took hate. I also hadn't done anything to anyone in the party or the mob yet, so regardless of whether it had gone off or not I shouldn't have even been on the hate list.

I still have no idea what happened there, I'm assuming it was related to this messed-up enmity since the patch somehow.
    I might be wrong, but I was under the impression some mob families gave every person in range 1 CE when pulled(lizards in yhoat come to mind).

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    Tiamat has always had weird hate if a tank dies or dc's during the fight.
    No tank DC'ed or died.

I only posted here because a few people were talking about it one or two pages back, just wanted to give another account.

If you stopped to actually learn something you might not post these uninformed posts.
    BG Level

tia definatly broken

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

+1 for dodgy hate.

Just been soloing PUP (inb4 lolPUP) and had trouble keeping hate off the automoton all day.

On the last mob I fought, the auto died, so I used activate mid-fight.

Waited the customary 30 seconds so it wouldn't overload with the first maneuver I gave it, then deployed. It cast dia and took hate instantly, and no amount of Waltzes would peel hate back off of it.