Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

got out claimed by someone on Blighting Brand, few seconds later before they could even do anything it went white and I was able to claim it, I've never seen this happen before with any NM, it didn't move at all when they used animated flourish but it came to me when I used provoke.

http://i45.tinypic.com/zvo7mh.png

That happened at Blighting Brand the other day too, thought I had lost it because my ranged attack got interrupted then it goes white and I was able to claim.

the bug seemingly affects VE in some form, unsure as to how. thinking it's either zeroing out every tick or just not being generated at all while CE seems to be working properly. go out and voke/stun/flash mobs, they might not turn red or might not even turn to you.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobsonofgod View Post
    Anybody else notice that occasionally you'll check your merits and there are merits you have that aren't there anymore.

I noticed it today when i was meriting on dark, went to check how merits i had into desperate blows and I was scrolling down my merit list and noticed that a lot of my group 2's from past brd were 0/10, and then when i went to the actual category they were blank.

Went into my mog house and change jobs and everything was back to normal.

Noticed it today when i was on smn and my smn group 2 wasnt there but my BP still were.
    added pictures.

Just found out it doesn't display correctly outside your mog house but it does display correctly inside mog house.
    I just found this today. I was waiting for a NM PH to pop and was just looking through my merit menus. I noticed my NIN cat 2 merits were showing 0, and I had the nin tool caped at 5. I also noticed all my DRG cat 2 merits were showing 0. I just happened to be on DRG and was using Angon and Deep Breathing so I knew they were still "active". Called a GM, 1st suggested I do a file check. Ran to mog and was logging to do that and decided to change jobs just for kicks. And the job change made them show back up. I told another GM what fixed it and he told me it is a known glitch and they are working on it.

tl;dr version, If you ever look at your merits and they are not showing up, change jobs and that should fix it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Has anyone tried the Battaru Royal fight since the maint. today? I went with a group today and all the melee had all 8 keyitems and mages had most of them. Well all 3 melee damage was horrible with my raging rush only doing around 250ish the whole time. Needless to say we lost and im almost positive this is broken. Anyone else have this problem?

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chrian Kywind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

make some summoner friends.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Its for mission 10 fight, not the final battle. Also my friend told me he read somewhere that if the person that enters the group has only 1 key item it makes it harder even for the people who are 8/8. Is there any truth to this?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Triplesea View Post
    Its for mission 10 fight, not the final battle. Also my friend told me he read somewhere that if the person that enters the group has only 1 key item it makes it harder even for the people who are 8/8. Is there any truth to this?
    Probably exactly the same as this.

Quote Originally Posted by FFXIclopedia
    A party member without any Orbs or the expansion may still participate, and will be able to deal damage as long as the person who activates the battle used the appropriate orb. (ie. A War without any Orbs may deal slashing damage if an Orb of Swords was held by the person who activates.)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fryte Avarise
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Anyone notice that Amphiteres patrol by the outpost again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8