Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Hoar-knuckled Rimberry
    Ok, I only read the first couple pages of the NM thread, and this being BG, I would certainly hope that this NM got the attention it deserved... but OMFG!!!

Endless photo-shop possibilities. I-I-I don't even.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    Ok, I only read the first couple pages of the NM thread, and this being BG, I would certainly hope that this NM got the attention it deserved... but OMFG!!!

Endless photo-shop possibilities. I-I-I don't even.
    I said the same thing.

Dam Rimjoberry's >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Laelaps is an aptant NM, been known for a while I thought.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Khiinroye View Post
    Laelaps is an aptant NM, been known for a while I thought.
    I can't find any confirmation on that, I'll put it in the "possible links" but until it's confirmed... Even on the JP sites, they say shit like Spurrer beret drops off the mithran fomor (as stated above). basically POIDH, or at least have 2 people confirm it that can actually be referenced, none of that "my JP friend told me" crap.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Phraust View Post
    I can't find any confirmation on that, I'll put it in the "possible links" but until it's confirmed... Even on the JP sites, they say shit like Spurrer beret drops off the mithran fomor (as stated above). basically POIDH, or at least have 2 people confirm it that can actually be referenced, none of that "my JP friend told me" crap.
    Wiki has "Lyft Scimitar" coming from Graoully, its a Dahak in (S). Theres a video posted on wiki's Graoully page that i can't be assed to watch but i can assume it shows proof of the dorp.

Sugaar is also posted to drop Lyft Lance, i can't see solid evidence of that however.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Phraust View Post
    It was an Aptant: Haelan, it dropped for my group personally when we found that the mithra and taru weren't up on the 2nd day after the update and we ran around to see if any other new NMs were up rather than leaving emptyhanded. Drop went to Zartakras on the Bismarck server. Didn't bother with a pic since its an aptant.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Ive been editing the wiki with any info. If anything is under POIDH status, I made sure to keep the verification tag, basically stating that it may drop from said NM, but without any referenced proof its possible to be wrong. Not everything I've read elsewhere has been wrong, as a couple of drops I found there first, only to be verified as valid later on here.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Bladebender drops "Muffle Earring", just got drop, picture is in the "New NM" thread~ Spawns at G-10, its a WAR type, assumed it spawns of the Old Quadav that wanders that Area ^^.

Uses Head Butt only, hits a 75 THF for roughly 25(Shield block?)~70. Head butt is easy to outrun tbh you should never get hit by it.

no one has found Spurrer beret NM yet? Did a search and found nothing, no info on wiki.